Strikr

What do you think of studying Nietzshe ?

2 posts in this topic

I m reading nietzshe so much, it was pure randomness, but once I wasn't at home I needed something to sleep and take a book on a shell ( not my room but many books ) my eyes go for reading nietzshe and I loved everything in it ( it was my first "real book" non fiction that I read for no reason )

then 2 years later ( this year ) I m quite coming back to read all his books.

I love his writting, he talks to me, not because he sound orange, but he sound very yellow to me ( if you think of the context of his society, he was 200 years in the futur )

He is a good guide to "think by yourself" and studyied many religion ( and he studyied Buddhism philosophy while deconstructing religious ideology )

if you can understand the meta inside his writting, I think there is many gold there.

what do you think ? is there a book that you loved about Nietzshe ? The one Beyond Good and Evil, real advanced my understanding of non duality.

Don't judge him too fast on a uncontexted sentence about him, what do you think of his real writting  ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

I discovered Nietzsche about 6-7 years back and was immediately thrilled with his writings. He was the one that pulled me into questioning everything and pushed me into the bottomless pit of nihilism, and left me volatile, angry and depressed for the coming months. I lost all respect for the 'authority', the government, my parents. During this phase, I drank my wits off, peed on temples, schools and statues of 'national importance'... There was nothing I could cling on. I did came out from the ashes wiser and much more grounded into reality. 

He was certainly a yellow thinker. Osho has spoken on Nietzsche(in a book/lecture titled 'Zarathustra, the laughing prophet') and mentioned somewhere that he'd have been a Buddha if only he had discovered meditation. 

Nietzsche was much more of a psychologist than a philosopher, and among the very first I believe. He influenced the theories of Freud, Jung and more recently Jordan Peterson.