Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hamilcar

about absolute infinity

10 posts in this topic

so , the question I am having trouble right now about absolute infinity , is how can it be possible for it , to have only one set of itself ?
Why doesn't it have infinite amounts of itself?
but here again , the maximum set is itself because it's absolute infinity, so it's still unique , but again , there's only one set of it then ...
How could we solve this paradox ?

Does absolute infinity have any borders? If it does, how can it be absolute infinity? If it does not, then what are we talking about? How do we find the borders of that which has no borders? And how do you describe something you are right in the middle of, entangled with, part of? 

3 hours ago, Hamilcar said:

so , the question I am having trouble right now about myself , is how can it be possible for me , to have only myself ?
Why don’t have infinite amounts of myself?
but here again , the maximum set is me because it's me, so I’m still unique , but again , there's only one of me ...
How could solve this “paradox” ?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 hours ago, Hamilcar said:

about absolute infinity

whatever you think, hear or say about it is wrong.

unborn Truth

5 hours ago, Hamilcar said:

Why doesn't it have infinite amounts of itself?

It does.

One vs two is a distinction, a duality. Nonduality is both one and two. All distinctions are embraced at once, creating one unified field containing an infinite number of distinctions.

Oneness and many-ness are in fact identical.

Notice that a carton of eggs is both one and many at the same time. There is no contradiction because number is a relative projection of your mind. You're the one deciding whether you see the carton as 1 carton or a dozen eggs.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

An i-phone is....

...a smartphone for communication, as per the mind of 21st century man.

...a useless hard object, as per the mind of stone-age cave man.

...a gigantic solid object, as per the mind of an ant.

At the end of the day, mind is the forerunner of all states.  Can one be absolutely sure that an i-phone is only about a smart device per se?

An i-phone is a created truth by the mind.  It's the same for all things within the realms of existence.

Form and formlessness are created truths; it is merely a distinction being performed by the mind - the end result is dependent on the respective perspectives of perceiver.

Absolute truth is not a created truth.  It is referred as the deepest fact about things.  It doesn't fall within the realms of existence.

Edited by Naturalist

On 21/08/2018 at 9:26 PM, WindInTheLeaf said:

Does absolute infinity have any borders? If it does, how can it be absolute infinity? If it does not, then what are we talking about? How do we find the borders of that which has no borders? And how do you describe something you are right in the middle of, entangled with, part of? 

how can it be absolutely infinite if it doesn't have any borders ?
but then , if it does have borders , how can it be absolutely infinite ? :P

7 minutes ago, Hamilcar said:

how can it be absolutely infinite if it doesn't have any borders ?
but then , if it does have borders , how can it be absolutely infinite ? :P

Yes it's really confusing, seems impossible to grasp. Every thing must have borders, or else it would not be a thing right? And if it has borders there must be something outside of it, even if that thing is nothing. So, what can we say about absolute infinity? It cannot be a thing, and yet here we are talking about it.

Tao mystics never talk about God, reincarnation, heaven, hell. No, they don't talk about these things. These are all creations of human mind: explanations for something which can never be explained, explanations for the mystery. In fact, all explanations are against God because explanation de-mystifies existence. Existence is a mystery, and one should accept it as a mystery and not pretend to have any explanation. No, explanation is not needed – only exclamation, a wondering heart, awakened, surprised, feeling the mystery of life each moment. Then, and only then, you know what truth is. And truth liberates. 

- Osho

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.