billiesimon

Leo, do you still recommend these things for dating?

4 posts in this topic

In your classic actualized videos you recommend some specific dating advices: being masculine, positive, leadership, taking risks, approaching at social events, flirting etc, and also all the advice you shared with Tripp in the collab video.

Do you still endorse that? I remember that AFTER those videos you made the PUA rant video.

(sorry for the noob question)

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

The principles of successful dating are timeless. They do not change.

The larger question is, why are you dating at all? For what purpose? That's where things can start to change.

If all you care about is hooking up, the methods for that are well-documented across the internet.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Thanks for the response!

I'm not doing it for "PUA success". I'm interested in meeting new people to find a new social circle, since I left most of my old friends, who are not into self help and they don't get along that well nowadays. 

Also I'm interested in finding a nice girl who's into self help and who's at least decently conscious of her path in life. At least better than the average lazy person. In poor words I'm looking for a better social circle and for a nice girlfriend who has natural chemistry with me.

Inquire in the now.

On 23/8/2018 at 7:24 AM, Leo Gura said:

The principles of successful dating are timeless. They do not change.

The larger question is, why are you dating at all? For what purpose? That's where things can start to change.

If all you care about is hooking up, the methods for that are well-documented across the internet.

@Leo Gura by the way, I was doing some research on the matter of male-female dynamics in the forum and on your channel, and I run into an old comment of yours.

You were talking about the fact that today the green-stage gender neutral culture is blurring all male-female features and confusing the hell out of people about the two polarities. Which by the way I totally absolutely agree on.

Do you still agree with this view of yours?

Inquire in the now.