RichardY

How is God Perfect?

8 posts in this topic

How is God perfect? What is perfect? Perhaps God is not perfect.

Could a measure of perfection ever be objective?

Wouldn't any reason for god not being perfect derive from something considered as bad or evil?

God comes prior to the concept of perfection. God includes perfection and imperfection and any other idea human minds can come up with.

59 minutes ago, RichardY said:

How is God perfect? What is perfect? Perhaps God is not perfect.

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

God comes prior to the concept of perfection. God includes perfection and imperfection and any other idea human minds can come up with.

You assume God is everything. But thats just the non-dual perspective. What if nondualism is a mental illusion? 

Because nothing is perfect.

If your name is on the guest list, No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got... great balls of fire!

2 hours ago, Moreira said:

You assume God is everything. But thats just the non-dual perspective. What if nondualism is a mental illusion? 

It’s beyond language. The words are just pointers. Ya gotta go there. Once you experience it, life ain’t the same.

It’s prior to concepts. If we discussed the concepts you raised, that would be within God (within consciousness).

First off, how do you define perfect ?

For me this would be an existential question. If you look at something as simple as a rock being a rock, having considered the qualities required for it to be a rock, such as being abiotic then you would say that the rock is perfectly (being) a rock. Note that there's no effort coming from the rock, it's perfectly being a rock effortlessly. And this is true with any other object, there's no effort being made and yet it's all perfect. A perfect tree, a perfect river, a perfect cloud... Really the list goes on. But can the same thing be said about humans? Well, again, depending on your definition this is debatable but from my point of view the answer is really simple. Yes humanity is perfect as it is and effortlessly, once the ego transcends - you too will see this because you would have let gone of your judgmentality by out growing all these stages from the popular spiral dynamic model. You will see everything as it truly is without conceptualizing. 

So, is God perfect? Only you can answer that question having considered your own concept of a God and of perfection. 

I think everything is perfect and that's just me being perfectly me without effort.

It's a pathless path (effortless) 

The impossibility of appearance of imperfection is the perfection. The consistency of consciousness is incomprehensible magic, such that there appears to be other than you, or, a ‘material objective reality’...earth, universe, spacetime, etc. So perfect that the perfection is questioned, as if it were other than you, questioning. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE