Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epsilon_The_Imperial

I was Never born and I will Never Die

5 posts in this topic

I've went back through one of Leo's old videos on happiness and success. 

I came to realize that if you grasp what he says, the end conclusion is that you have to accept your own death at any moment in order to truly be happy. As in, it does not matter if you are going to die or that you project your death into the future, you accept the reality of the situation anyways. 

Yet, the only way to do this is to already be dead, in a sense.

Like the title says, there is no "you" to die. 

But how can we prepare for our "death"  without dying? Do we just "kill" ourselves now and make everything else easier? 

Killing yourself doesn't change anything. You are still trapped in this reality, with literal no escape. The best thing you can do is just go with the flow ;) 

You're not human, you're the universe

@Epsilon_The_Imperial Yeah, you're already enlightened, you just haven't realized that yet. It's seeing the glass of the TV, once you see the glass, you cant unsee it, but it's always been there when you've been watching the TV. But then, you see the edge of the TV, then the box, then the entire TV. It's always been there, you've just never seen it.

You can't escape from anything by killing yourself. 

To make yourself enlightened quicker? Noone can answer that. only via meditations and preparation for a long journey

Edited by B_Naz

You're not human, you're the universe

9 hours ago, Epsilon_The_Imperial said:

Do we just "kill" ourselves now and make everything else easier?

if you are referring to suicide, this is the opposite of which you seek, it would mean to forfeit the journey you have already made so much progress on.  it is an act of senseless violence that causes nothing but despair.  not only that, it would set humanity back and add to the tragedy and misery that impede the growth of many.  this i have seen firsthand on far too many accounts. 

9 hours ago, Epsilon_The_Imperial said:

Yet, the only way to do this is to already be dead, in a sense.

Like the title says, there is no "you" to die. 

But how can we prepare for our "death"  without dying?

the preparations have already been made

if it is a practice or task you are looking for... it is coming to terms with or realizing these preparations via expansion of awareness and being

the appropriate approach to take is completely up to you and what fits your situation, there are many directions at that, most of which involve the cultivation of mindfulness.  you are in the right place.

just know you are already on the path

ṅ̠̦͓͖̝͓͇̙͇̓ͨ͌͐ͭa̰͈̲̖̱͖͗͗̓͂̑̋̃̅̋͑͛̈́̔͐͋͑̑̚̚m̜͙̹̲͉̜͉̹͎͔̼̬̯̪̣̑̆ͮͯ̽͐̍͊ͮ͊͒ͅͅa̦͖͚̖̺̲̯̲͋ͭ̿̚ṣ̮͙͇̹̖̲̳̞͉͎͕͖̅̐̃́̄̀̓ͩͧ̎͒͋ͬ͐̿́̓͛͗t̺̦͇͉͇͚̖͆́ͩ̆ͨ̿̄͆ͫͣe̤̥̘̲̺̳̫̲͔̫̻̺̱̺̯ͯ̇̀̊̔ͬͤͧ͊̔ͦͪ

- yawning gap

"embrace your inner pain. in hopelessness, you will find bliss. to be mindful all the time you need to have attention on the breath as second nature." - hellspeed