Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MsNobody

Realization of fake reality

6 posts in this topic

So after 5meo whenever I smoke weed I experience glimpses of this state, but lately I've been able to concentrate and maintain it for longer periods of time.

Leo always talks about how our reality is not material, and I only had the belief, but lately I've been able to experience it, how non material/ fake reality is, like I'm in my room and everything feels fake, made of plastic even, like I'm in a virtual reality, I have the feeling that there is nothing behind the walls of my room, its quite lonely, cause something switches and I can feel how my mind is creating everything around me, how I literally am creating my own reality, what exists is only what I look at, it's fascinating,  like my room is a little cube lost in space or in a black hole, I also noticed that whenever I reach that state my ego feels pretty uncomfortable, like my mind is running away from it,  Just wanted to share cause I'm still shocked with the realization. 

It's been happening not only when I'm high, sometimes randomly I feel it but it doesn't last long.

wow

Edited by MsNobody

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

Nice man keep going. As we say in Northern Ireland, "keep her lit big son."

ok if I believe you hard without taking DMT, as I had this idea while doing LSD.

one of rick & morty episode illustrate a bit the idea ( simulation created while you walk )

you sure you're not deluded ?

WHY I CAN T MAKE POP HOT GIRL IN MY BOX !! maybe.. I CAN ? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

@Strikr I'm not talking about simulation. Yeah, a while ago I would think I'm going crazy but some time walking this path I see that any experience I have will be considered not normal/ paranormal and what is normal nowadays anyway? I was just wondering if someone would relate.

@JustinS That's what I was trying to explain, have you felt this?

@Aaron p :D

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

Just had some bufo last night and we all passed a joint around afterwards. It was the gnarliest Santa Maria experience I've ever had. Very intimate with reality and those around you.