Cortex

I Am Truly Fuck*d Right Now

16 posts in this topic

After my scary meditation experience which I've had yesterday, I understand that fooling around with this dark paranormal stuff was really really dumb, today really weird stuff are happening to me, I've been fooling around with this stuff for the last week, especially the last few day, like really,and I mean super really, and now I am feeling that I've truly made a mistake, and I am afraid now, because today really unusual stuff had been happening, and I know 100% that they are unusual, and definitely not very glamorous

Is this the fallout from you inviting a succubus to find you while you sleep?

Hundreth, for the last few days I've been fooling around with this stuff, like really, I've been faking this paranormal stuff, I've been practicing it, watching a lot of paranormal, imagining it, like really, and today I am afraid, and I am not kidding, I am literally saying that I am afraid after what is happening today, I just wasn't taking it really seriously, and now I am afraid to even be in my house alone, I hope it will pass but I am literally full of fear right now 

@Cortex Relax, that's just the ego putting up a hissy fit. With a little scary imagination thrown in too just to make sure you stay in its clutches.

Empty, it's difficult to explain, I've wrote a post about my scary meditation experience which happened yesterday in the evening, and after this today everything is fuc*ed, and I mean literally, I know just in 100% that this is unusual, not only that, I feel great fear right now, very intense unusual fear, when I think about this vision I feel fear as if I was dying, everything is now just fuc*ed, I mean literally everything, I am not sure if I want to even go to sleep today, I will probably not 

Even stuff that I do for my self image are now fuck*d today, and that never happens I mean literally never f***ing ever, if this will continue for today, I don't know what I will do 

Well, don't get crazy thoughts like suicide. This is going to pass, friend. 

Take a moment to enjoy what you are experiencing right now. Let the fear wash over you. Don't fight it.

1 hour ago, hundreth said:

Is this the fallout from you inviting a succubus to find you while you sleep?

is this working ? I mean, outside of a "dreamstate." I m sure people talking about succubus talk about their "lucid dreaming fantasy".

if this was real, they never come for me when I asked, I m maybe a bad magician

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

1 hour ago, Cortex said:

Empty, it's difficult to explain, I've wrote a post about my scary meditation experience which happened yesterday in the evening, and after this today everything is fuc*ed, and I mean literally, I know just in 100% that this is unusual, not only that, I feel great fear right now, very intense unusual fear, when I think about this vision I feel fear as if I was dying, everything is now just fuc*ed, I mean literally everything, I am not sure if I want to even go to sleep today, I will probably not 

I get the sense of dread existential crisis, most materialist budhism from our society conduct to "real nihilism", leo don't get this at all, cause he probably never experienced it ( or hide it ) because he isn't living the anxiety lifestyle. Maybe it's only me.

I read a tons of people trying psychedelic and not having after it a "meaning in life" but a tons of " apathetic crisis ". All I had on LSD is my nihilism validated as hell. ( life is a system of bullet who eat/suck each other infinitely on themself for no reason at all ) this was my feeling.

Maybe it isn't LSD though but only my subconscious fear or something, cause I had a good experience the day I did, it's mainly me anyway.

I meditate about question that trigger me crisis, sometimes it's best to avoid knowledging yourself about reality and integrate what you learn before going more. Rabbithole thinking.. what did you expect ?

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

Mikael89, All of them, but mostly dark entities, demons, spirits, and that kind of stuff, the most interesting, and today I was having weird dreams, and the best thing is that I didn't woke up in my natural way but because I've heard that someone is screaming my name, and no one was around to scream it, I just need to stop to think about it, that's what they sey is the best way to do it, I hope so, I didn't expect that it can turn against me