Laymen

golden teacher mushroom

16 posts in this topic

Hi @Leo Gura and everyone, I need your help. Can anyone explain this? I took 3g of golden teacher mushroom but the effect was way too small. I took it 6 hours ago. I waited for 1 hour but nothing happened. I asked the guy who sold me that mushroom and he said I should go with my mind and live my life normally. The effect will take place on its own. It was somewhat strange because I thought one would need to sit still during trip. I decided to talk with my friends and 1.5 hours  after that ( 2.5 hours already passed in total) I  took a walk. I could feel the effect. I was in an enlightened mind for a moment ( not a deep one) but I can definitely feel it. When I returned home I was surprised  that I had been walking for 4 hours. My sense of time became incorrect. I thought I had just walked for 2 hours. My logic had changed under the effect but honestly the effect was much less than I expected. I didn't see objects change shape. Objects looked normal to me during the effect ( they didn't change shape). What was the most noticeable was I felt less agitated ( I get angry quite easily in my daily life). I didn't feel tired at all because of mushroom. It's strange, too strange. Should I try LSD right after today? Or Should I try golden teacher mushroom again but double dosage?  

Probably try to figure out the mushrooms first.

It's important to find your right dose to determine how high your natural tolerance is so then you can properly dose other psychedelics.

2g dried should be a fairly strong trip. 4g dried is a very intense trip. But individuals can have different tolerances. And mushrooms can have different potencies. It's easier to dose LSD.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

In my recent experience with golden teacher mushrooms that I grew in a kit i bought from a famous online shop starting with "Z",  I have to share that 3g of them are not enough for a decent trip. I generally have high tolerance and had to go over 8 grams dried to reach a level 3 trip (out of 5). 

Next time try 5 grams and then increase if necessary.

In the past i have purchased an other kind of shrooms from the same shop, and 3 gram gave me a fairly strong trip.

Don't take the golden teacher as reference. 5 grams from most other varieties are enough to give you a very very strong experience. 

The trip they give is very beautiful though :-)

@Kensho , could you name the shrooms that gave you a strong trip relative to golden teachers. Were any of particular note or worked best for you?

Edited by astrokeen

12 minutes ago, astrokeen said:

@Kensho , could you name the shrooms that gave you a strong trip relative to golden teachers.

Moby dick. Despite that they are a hybrid of Golden Teacher and Albino A+, I don't recommend them. There is something dark about them. I tried them with a friend, twice, both had bad trips, dark paths and heavy bodyload. It may be just a random case, but I would never use them again. I am considering on trying the mexicana and equador.

p.s. i have no experience with other varieties. 

Edited by Kensho

@Laymen Seasoned trippers use terms like "mindspace" and visuals. It sounds like your trip was a moderate mindspace with no visuals. I get the same effect with low/moderate doses. Visuals can be more obvious, yet for me the real juice is in deep mindspace. If you want to check for low intensity visuals try closing your eyes and relaxing a bit. Closed Eye Visuals (CEVs) often arise before Open Eye Visuals (OEVs). Also, you can spread your fingers and wave your hand back and forth. Check for "trails" coming off the your hand. I use this as my standard for how intensity the visual trip is.

@Serotoninluv by mindspace do you mean I should relax before taking a mushroom? This was my first time. I felt quite nervous and tense about it. And honestly, the preparation was not so good. Can I try another mushroom today ( I just took it yesterday)

@Leo Gura Can I use psychedelics everyday? I can feel the mushroom definitely rewired my brain  even though the effect was not as strong as expected

6 minutes ago, Laymen said:

@Serotoninluv by mindspace do you mean I should relax before taking a mushroom? This was my first time. I felt quite nervous and tense about it. And honestly, the preparation was not so good. Can I try another mushroom today ( I just took it yesterday)

You'll need to wait a week or so before you can experience the full effects again. Your body builds a tolerance to them extremely quickly. Same goes for LSD.

You all will have to forgive me if "builds a tolerance" is not exactly scientifically correct. The message conveyed is still accurate.

Edited by ChimpBrain

1 hour ago, Laymen said:

I would advise waiting at least a week. Tolerance spikes quickly and goes down slowly.

Mindspace is the place your mind goes while tripping. New realities can arise with no visuals. Visuals can be enjoyable while listening to music, yet the deep spiritual juice is in the mindspace for me - not melting walls. 

Being relaxed heading into a trip is good. Also letting go into the trip. It sounds like you got a small taste of a psychedelic and are open and curious to explore more. That’s a great place to be.

2 hours ago, Laymen said:

@Leo Gura Can I use psychedelics everyday?

Do your research.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I will. I've realized it's easy to have a teacher and become too dependent on him. It happened to me and I regreted after that. 

@Laymen@Leo Gura

Dude i got a trip in Atlantis Mushrooms 10 g (non dried). and this shit literally fried my brain, still hurts after one day. I was shaking cold and be like sick with all the weird visual things around me,  It kicks like a mule!

However i got some very good insights for my LP and Life & death in general

On 8/26/2018 at 11:45 AM, George Fil said:

@Laymen@Leo Gura

Dude i got a trip in Atlantis Mushrooms 10 g (non dried). and this shit literally fried my brain, still hurts after one day. I was shaking cold and be like sick with all the weird visual things around me,  It kicks like a mule!

However i got some very good insights for my LP and Life & death in general

Did you have an experience with less amount of the same mushrooms before?

@Kensho No it was my first experience with truffles ever. We were told by the smart shop owner, to have the whole box eaten of 10g non dried per person.

Edited by George Fil
f

Do you take medication or pharmaceutical drugs or have a history? How is your diet and lifestyle? Do you eat a lot of processed foods heavy in chemicals? and did you eat heavy beforehand?

Another thing is sometimes your too mentally strong to let go and mentally seeking/expecting something specific. This is where psychedelics can go bad. Let go of expectations and thinking and just accept and allow whatever it is to be whatever rises.

other than that sometimes the mushrooms could be weak or poorly grown

B R E A T H E