MrDmitriiV

S. Harris & J. Peterson duo-mental-masturbation (funny)

18 posts in this topic

Two of the most respected stage Orange monkeys : Sam Harris & Jordan Peterson, perfectly showcase the limits of their mindset in this video:

Notice the mental masturbation taking place, talking yet not getting anywhere.

Of course, the talking is geared 100% towards looking below at stage Blue and projecting their mind / ejaculating their beliefs over one another, instead of giving any attention to their own mental limits

The herd in the background are clearly S. Harris fan boys, clapping every time Sam makes smart sounding words which intimidate Petersons' position. 

Peterson is pretty humble though)

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."

@MrDmitriiV And you are the mighty green/yellow looking down and judging these petty oranges?

Edited by Esoteric

@Esoteric Yes, I don't neglect that! 

However, I spend a lot of time trying to transition into torquise)))

There's nothing wrong with looking below, as long as you remeber to look above as well!

10 minutes ago, MrDmitriiV said:

@Esoteric Yes, I don't neglect that! 

However, I spend a lot of time trying to transition into torquise)))

There's nothing wrong with looking below, as long as you remeber to look above as well!

They are fools not knowing it, just as all famous intellectuals are and always have been. 

There is no possibility to have a position as JP if you really have something to say.. 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

The obsession with labeling people with spiral dynamic colors on this forum is feeling more and more like a weird form of racism. Which is pretty humorous.

29 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

The obsession with labeling people with spiral dynamic colors on this forum is feeling more and more like a weird form of racism. Which is pretty humorous.

@Esoteric So true. Don't see the humor in it though, maybe eventually.

@Dogsbestfriend @Hamilcar @Esoteric

Are you guys below stage Yellow? If yes, I'm not surprised you don't see the tremendous usefulness of it.

If Leo (stage Torquise) spent 4 vids covering Spyral Dynamics, then "maybe" there's some importance to it?!

"Racism" ? So if you label a fruit as sweet and the other fruit as sour, that's racism too?

not all labeling is "racism". Racism is blindly judging someone based on its color... (I see the irony though)

52 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

There is no possibility to have a position as JP if you really have something to say.. 

I can't understand the meaning of this sentence 

10 minutes ago, MrDmitriiV said:

Racism is blindly judging someone based on its color... (I see the irony though)

"Blindly" is the key word here. 

To say that blacks are stupid compare to whites in general is not a racist claim at all. 

It's just a simple fact supported by empirical and scientific research. 

However, there are bigger differences between individuals then between groups, so there is no way to tell who's the smarter one between a random black and a random white. 

But as groups, it's fair to say that blacks simply are a lot more stupid then whites on average. AND THAT IS NOT A RASIST CLAIM WHAT SO EVER, JUST A SIMPLE FACT.  

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@MarkusSweden

Blacks are stupider than whites? So you mean i’m smarter than Obama? Wouldn’t you say you’re generalizing ALOT now?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@MarkusSweden WOW YES!!! 

Did you notice that there are absolutely no enlighted blacks? I haven't seen a single one!!! 

Just now, Rilles said:

@MarkusSweden

Blacks are stupider than whites? So you mean i’m smarter than Obama? Wouldn’t you say you’re generalizing ALOT now?

Yes, I am. But that's what you do when comparing groups. 

At an individual level it can be another story. Obama is probably smarter then both of us. 

At least smarter the me. ;) 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

No enlightened black people? Mooji? Born in Jamaica?

3957B269-65A6-4D3F-9166-9EE036DFB98B.jpeg

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Lmao the Spiral dynamics thumpers have now went full on racist here.

@Rilles He isn't black, but semi-black. That's a big difference! Maybe the guy just spent a lot of time sun bathing)))

Anyway, white males are DOMINANT when it comes to Enlightenment and Spirituality in general. Women and Black men are extremely rare in this domain.

@hundreth

Edited by MrDmitriiV

I expect better of you guys.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.