Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarkusSweden

Please, stop reproducing children!

15 posts in this topic

Yes, please stop reproducing.

Bringing people to the world is imposing your choices on others.  Our way of life has produced throughout history, continue producing now, and will continue to produce in the future a world of conflict, violence, disease, lack, and suffering of all kinds, unless we make some radical changes. The first change we should make is to stop having children.

We are slaves, although most people don't know it. Let us stop supplying the slave masters with more slaves. All people born into the world suffer and are exploited in the world. Does society, or individuals, really have the right to bring, for the benefit of themselves or of society, new members of society, even if this act will cause the new members of society much suffering?

I don't believe so. We should not do this to our children. We should not give them life and force them, in all likelihood, to experience against their will: physical pain, injury, disease; emotional pain, despair, frustration, disappointment, heart break; bullying, abuse, ridicule, lack, and other negative or painful trials through no fault of their own, given that life is not fair.

In summary, neither individuals, nor society, have the right to bring new souls to this world, because in all likelihood, those new souls will have to suffer much as a result.

Thanks for listening. 

/Makus

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Wow what an original thought. 10/10. You are being ideological. Check yourself.

Life was never fair back then and will never be. People existed back then and will continue to procreate and survive. Suffering is the nature of life and humanity. There is good and there is bad, there can be no absolute. 

We learn to overcome suffering, get through struggles, make it through the world and be out of the tunnel of life. There is beauty in despair and heroism in triumph. 

Love will never be stronger If it isn't put to the test. 

If everyone before us  thought that life was difficult and undeserving, we wouldn't be here to witness the triumphs of humanity. 

The solution may not lie in killing the experiencer of the problem but in dealing with the problem itself. 

There are mountains to climb and tunnels to get through. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Some people really want to be parents, some don’t. Personally at this moment in time I don’t want children, but that could change in the future.

Kids are great if you aren’t gonna bring them into povity and unnecessary struggling.

@MarkusSweden stop reproducing if you're irresponsible. it's that simple.

if you're responsible and can help bring awesome human beings into this planet, please do so.

unborn Truth

40 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@MarkusSweden If I’m not mistaken, you very recently posted the complete opposite of this. Liberation. What are you doing which causes such ups and downs?

I did an experiment on myself..

I'm not very easily influenced by others. I always been the kind of guy that thinks independently of others. I always use to think for myself. 

It gave me lot of happiness. It also gave me a great quality of not judging others, that is one great privilege when you think on your own, you become tolerant without judgements(even though you perfectly well detect incoherent thoughts, but you are enjoyed by them rather then judging them) 

This quote explains me, or who I use to be rather.. 

"It's a mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought that he completely disagree with"

That was me, no thoughts could provoke me or cause me to judge. This was great of course. Just as the happiness it gave me was great. 

However, I noticed that I slowly become an outcast, not that I suffered from that, I love life in solitude. But I was curious why I didn't fit in, why I couldn't be a part of the herd so to speak. 

So I decided to make an experiment(which I regret), because, since I was very balanced and free thinking I couldn't buy or believe in any doctrine, culture, norm, ideology or any other content of thoughts that didn't come from myself(since I was in contact with truth) 

But I wasn't in war with any herd or opinions floating around in society, I was entertained by the thoughts, at the same time I realise that the thought and opinions didn't represent objective or absolute truths in any way, far from. 

Anyway, if I would ever to have the experience of being FULLY a part of a community, a herd, a society, instead of a detached observer I somehow had to smash my inner calibrated crystal clear thought/awareness apparatus into pieces and accept what people tell me, not just be entertained. And not just accept, but fully believe what people tell me. 

I give it a shot to end my individual consciousness and unique personality traits in order to fully be absorbed in the collective consciousness, to become a normie, I wanted to have first hand experience how it was to be a 'normie' one could say. 

So I started to fool myself to accept what authorities and other well integrated people in the herd/society was telling me. I manipulated me into accepting what they told me as truths. 

Extreamly risky experiment. But I wanted to understand why people don't think for themselves, and how it is like to be brainwashed. Which I haven't been due to my nature since child.

I thought that I can't know anything about humanity if I haven't been in the shoes that 95% of all humans are, namely being brainwashed according to the present paradigm/narrative. I had to had first hand experience.

But I couldn't be like others, I couldn't experience what it was like to be mediocre and a normie that thinks and functions as the majority in the society does. But I succeed in becoming enough stupid to just accept what people told me as truths. 

And here's the problem. If you told me now that family life is the goal of life that everybody should aim for I might go with that and start a new thread on the importance of breeding. 

To me I never wanted to fit in, but I wanted to be able to see if I could, or what it takes to fit in. I wanted first hand experience as I said.

I've aways considered me as a guy with capability to abstract and clear independent thinking. And that had to go in order to fit in. But even though I just accept whatever people say to me in order to come closer to the collective consciousness, in order to fit in, I failed big time, except I succeed in being stupid, but no closer to the herd, still as much of an outsider.

Normies know some kind of secrets I can't have or understand apparently, an access to a realm of mind I never will experience, although I tried my hardest.    

Ironic huh? But that's probably the background to your question, this is why you've seen posting two contradicting threads.. 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@MarkusSweden I don’t believe those thought trees. There is no finite you to fit into a finite world, that’s the illusionary separation / confinement, of thought.

You are already enlightenment, you are already the infinite awareness in which those thoughts appear to pass through. There is nothing nor no one you need, you are already whole and complete. You are already this Now, in which all appearance comes and goes. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

awww man let it all out

the light shines from all, for all

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

If you don't want to have children, the answer is simple -- don't. There is a saying:

"Challenges are opportunities."

If you want to know how it is like to raise children without having them, go and help your brother's or your sister's family in raising their children. Get very involved and try your best. Treat them like your own children as if you're the father. You'll learn a lot. You'll learn how challenging it is. It's no joke. Then maybe you can go and adopt some homeless children in need.

overpopulation has never been a problem. we already produce enough food to feed the world ten times over. every human on earth can have an acre to themselves inside of texas. it's nothing more than politics.

I never had any interest in having kids.  I can't even take care of myself properly, let alone bring other human beings into this world.  But this is not a moral feeling.  I used to have this as a moral feeling.  But, now I just see it as not in my cards -- my life is gonna be for other things.  And maybe one day I will have kids too, but I don't feel like that now, and never did feel that way.  I'm too much into my own life to have many relationships at all frankly.  And I prefer it that way actually.  I used to feel deficient because I'm not more social instead of just accepting that's the way I am.  I've always had major projects I've been working on in my life that I'm 100% invested in with my time.  That's how I've always been since I was a kid.  To me, what's exciting in life is my own Personal Development. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Don't worry it's not my goal

I'll first remove every human on earth, and inseminate myself into a giant incubator until I become the singularity of our race then multiplicate at the exact good number for earth to be healthy.

the best way to create a healthy earth is just removing humanity entirely :D

edit : I read you, ok I get you, I m a bit close from your perspective. I integrated but I never access this incredible apathetic thinking paradigm that "normies" have.

it's exactly my conclusion, it's even worst now, cause you "validated" my dread pattern bias ( that we are all slave, and that our life is "slave creation", not " enlightened happy life" ) I m not advocating against a part or other, slave is a perspective.

ant are slave to their queen, it's order of nature, we are slave to our lords, some sounds stupid and narcissic, but maybe all this knowledge and power is creating the disease in their mind. They are nature, we all are, not aware of being born a byproduct from it, we makes others macro byproduct.

We are slave, but is it really bad ? ( to me yes but what can I do about it ? ) of course your post will never makes humans accept your reality, it's over dreadful for them. Don't even try to tell them they are slave, they just think you insult them, not that you are "serious"

already accepting to be a ant slave in  ant life, no one want to see himself like this.

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

I think parents that are psychologically not ready for kids should not have kids

i'm not opposed to laws that prevents these people from having children 

dysfunction breeds more dysfunction

i havent thought it through enough so idk the implications 

Edited by d0ornokey

I think It's simple, If you can spread wonderful genes, do It! If your life is a struggle and nothing works out for you, then don't! World is as It is, nor good, nor bad, It's matter of perception. I was also at point when I thought: "Everything is being controlled, manipulated, rotschilds, tv brainwashes you etc." Sure It's still true, but get out of this state and make the change you wan't to see in the world, even though I am still affected by global elites choices I can create amazing life for myself and future children, everyone can, If you can't figure out how then better don't do It. This is not aimed for you, but I hate that so many people have life goal "family", and they really fuck their children lives up, because they reprodue before learning to understand themselves, to build decent career etc. If you have built amazing life and you know you can provide that, then why not?