Faye

Microdosing shrooms and anger

9 posts in this topic

Anyone try microdosing shrooms and it brings out uncontrollable anger ?

I've definitely microdosed mushrooms a lot and only had the exact opposite effect. A bringing to the surface my feminine side, you might say. 

I'm not sure if I should stop. Or keep going because its bringing out issues I keep under wrap that I need to deal with ? !! I've read some places that people had uncontrollable anger but used it as a tool to push through it.

Well, they definitely have the potential to bring to the surface shit you need to deal with. That's one of the primary reasons for taking them. Remember that set and setting are of the utmost importance. What kind of dosage are you taking and what kind of activity/environment are you engaging in?

.1 grams every 2 days. I work a lot. Mother of a 3 year old with a full time job on top of running a business. Very busy. 

11 minutes ago, Faye said:

.1 grams every 2 days. I work a lot. Mother of a 3 year old with a full time job on top of running a business. Very busy. 

How's your performance in your business having you microdosing shrooms?

It helps me focus so much that's why I micro dose every 2 days versus 3 days I found on that 3rd day I was lazy and procrastinated and couldn't concentrate. Every two days keeps my mind focused on my work when I need to be working.

1 hour ago, Faye said:

It helps me focus so much that's why I micro dose every 2 days versus 3 days I found on that 3rd day I was lazy and procrastinated and couldn't concentrate. Every two days keeps my mind focused on my work when I need to be working.

How about you creativity? And other stuffs that is amazing when you take psychedelics 

I would keep going with it, despite the anger. The anger is probably temporary, and like you said, it is probably you working through some things that have been stuffed in the corners for a long time. My guess is that the mushrooms are doing exactly what you want them to do, which is to cleanse you and allow you to live more fully. I imagine you just have to get over this hump, and I wouldn't guess it to last very long. Your dosage sounds fine. 

Also examine the possibility that your anger is from you subconsciously expecting the microdosing to help more/sooner than it can. Maybe something like:  "I'm so busy and stressed out lately, I think I'll do this microdosing thing, everyone says how awesome it is, and I need some of that in my life, this is going to be my ticket to happiness!.....What the hell? I've been microdosing for 3 weeks and it isn't helping! I'm getting angry! This was supposed to be the cat's meow, and everyone else is being helped by mushrooms except me! I'll never find a way to calm down and find peace!" 

Just an idea to explore; there might be nothing to it in your case. Either way, I would push through and continue dosing. I don't know how long you've been doing it, but give it a couple of months before you make a decision one way or the other. And don't expect loud miracles; if miracles come, they will be soft and gradual.   ?