Cortex

There Is No Absolute Freedom

13 posts in this topic

Because you can't do anything you want, not everything is possible in this reality, you can't fly, you can't materialise objects, you can't materialise your thoughts, you can't just be like a god, sometimes this physical reality pisses me of so much that I want to scream for it to go fu*k itself, because when I think about it I literally feel like a slave of physical reality, this dumb laws, this dumb f***ing laws, I don't know why I feel this way sometimes, but sometimes I am sick of all this limitations that physical reality is projecting on me,  maybe it is something spiritual 

The world in which absolutely everything is possible is the world of freedom, not this pragmatic physical reality with it's physical laws I am sick of the physical laws 

Don't get stuck in egoic victim thinking, there's more than enough for you here.

Memento Mori

Acceptance. I wish i could fly too, we've all been there.

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

2 hours ago, Cortex said:

Because you can't do anything you want, not everything is possible in this reality, you can't fly, you can't materialise objects, you can't materialise your thoughts, you can't just be like a god, sometimes this physical reality pisses me of so much that I want to scream for it to go fu*k itself, because when I think about it I literally feel like a slave of physical reality, this dumb laws, this dumb f***ing laws, I don't know why I feel this way sometimes, but sometimes I am sick of all this limitations that physical reality is projecting on me,  maybe it is something spiritual 

If you let go of all thoughts and ideas, what would there be?

CreamCat, not just rules, but absolutely everything, and not being bounded by this physical reality 

But that's what death is though. The cool thing about being alive is that you are bound by something.

It's kind of like Leo's video from last week... if you weren't different, you wouldn't exist. Difference is existence. And to be different, is to have limitations.

Leo-Tzu, mostly during my meditation, and also they are the part of my thinking, but when I meditate they start to show up, and then I have even more of them because of my meditation practice, and then again 

You are reality limitations are in the mind and body a feature of conciousness until you dont stop indentifing yourself as mind body you will feel limited

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

NoSelfSelf, I really begin to see that, I am starting to become aware of the fact that this identification is stopping the flow of the river of unlimited potential, during my meditation which happend just a moment ago now I became even more aware of it, and I am starting to become more and more aware of this, I think that if there was no identification I would truly reached my full potential, and all of this insights would become even more powerful