Light Lover

What is your diet?

55 posts in this topic

@Light Lover The purpose of the lentils is to have carbs at night (it helps me sleeper better, because I have/had blood sugar problems) but a low insulin producing kind. Which I find  is most tasty and easy to eat from all the beans. 

Controlling blood glucose level + Minimizing insulin secretation alone will show tons of noticeable benefits.

Healing/optimatizing digestive system too. This is priority in my opinion. 

@Baby Zen thankyou for that information, sorry for the late reply, been a bit 'stuck' in myself I suppose :)

When you are so lost with what diet to choose here is one thing to do.

Drink lots of water.

@RoyFollman @Shiva Thankyou both very much, I will use what you have both provided to better help my diet. I have cut out alot of stuff recently that I know I didn't need, I was only having it for the taste and it probably wasn't doing me any good either to be honest, regardless of it being organic or not.

The Keto and Canivore diet has helped me a lot with healing injuries, reversing asthma and keeping my sugar/food addiction in check. 

Edited by Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj

Hallå

I don't really have a diet or follow anything in particular, i just eat real food nature perfectly designed for our bodies.

Something like this is a good idea or start :)

dbfe28a300bff8d5b1fb34a1ce64b819.jpg
If you wanna feel "alive" eat "living" foods.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Light Lover My diet is terrible, i eat a lot of fast food and don't eat a lot of vegetables. But i do a lot of yoga and meditation, so i'm curious how much progress i can make without cleaning up my diet. That said, i don't have great energy throughout the day, and my mood isn't always as good as i feel it could be. So it could be my diet is hurting me in ways i'm not fully conscious of haha.

I am not really trying to gain weight right now, at least not quickly. So I am back to 4 meals a day. 

Meal 1

Either eggs + egg whites or a Kegenix Keto Meal  https://www.geekwrapped.com/guides/best-keto-protein-shakes 

Meal 2

Post-workout usually
Protein Shake + Mountain Dew and some fruit snacks, lol

Meal 3

Grilled or Baked Chicken or Beef
Rice or Pasta
Broccoli or some type of other green veggies. 

Meal 4

Whatever the wife cooks or we might stop and eat somewhere. 

Obviously Meal 2 is a post-workout meal, so if I train later in the day than that meal would go then. If I am not training that day, then it is something like meal 2-4, or occasionally another shake if I am short on time/lazy. If I am staying up late for some reason, maybe a shake before bed. I will snack on some nuts or a few tbsp of natty peanut butter throughout the day.

I noticed that my intuition leads me to different things at different times. Some weeks I would go crazy on smoothies and make that every single day. Some week I eat raw with bunch of herbal infusions. Some week I might go for eggs. Some weeks it's nuts and seeds. Etc. 

But mainly I eat whole food plant based diet 99%. It works for me. 

I also do intermittent fasting from 10pm to 1pm every single day. 

Sailing on the ceiling