Tausif Ahmed

Are all religions True?

6 posts in this topic

I have observed that there is spirituality in all religions, does that mean all are true when they externally contradict each other as well?

So we can rightly say that spirituality is the core of all major religions(Christianity,Judaism,Islam,Hinduism,Buddhism,Sikhism,Taoist faith etc).

Does that mean all of them are true & from same Source?

& is there a universal spirituality/path to God?

@Tausif Ahmed yes. You're right brother.

It's all from the same source

You can literally say it is same God which just has different names

Allah, Brahaman, Christ, 

As per the differences in the ways of the religions... Well, understand it this way...There are more than one way back to your home.

But the vast majority of the religions do not interpret what is being said (in their holy texts) and when the meaning is lost over the years... It ends up looking like the opposite of what it was supposed to be about.

They are all looking at the finger which is pointing them to the Moon.. But they are not seeing the Moon, they are looking at the finger...

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

yes, they all talk about the same thing, in different languages, epochs and cultures <3 and, yeah, they get lost in the language instead of looking at the moon ..

whatever arises, love that

To say that anything is 'wrong' absolutely is a very large statement. I was born and raised a Baptist, quickly to find that it wasn't exactly the pinnacle of truth. However, as I grew and grew in my pursuit of truth I started to have encounters with something. There was no other "person" that I was aware of, no other body in the same room. But I was experiencing a presence and I knew it. Outside of church and the Bible and teachers of Christianity, this unbodied *thing* was giving me direction. And I'm not talking about a feeling in my stomach, like a gut instinct. I'm talkin' I knew shit that was gona happen in the future. Now me and this *presence* have somewhat of a relatability and I've started to become more aware of such, Experiencially. 

The problem lies within the human addition of the mind, addition is ideologies, beliefs, etc. I felt impressed to drop "all my beliefs" and just *experience*. You can fake beliefs, you cannot fake experience. (Honest experience). If I slap you in the face, and you experience my hand hitting you in the face, it would be hard to convince you that my hand didn't hit you. And so with religion, the problem is that (even within Christianity) there are so many additives. The true spirit is barely visible. cross.jpg

religions have like 1% of the same truth , surrounded by a pile of bullshits that someone who didn't understand shit about it put there.

On 8/19/2018 at 7:43 AM, Tausif Ahmed said:

I have observed that there is spirituality in all religions, does that mean all are true when they externally contradict each other as well?

So we can rightly say that spirituality is the core of all major religions(Christianity,Judaism,Islam,Hinduism,Buddhism,Sikhism,Taoist faith etc).

Does that mean all of them are true & from same Source?

& is there a universal spirituality/path to God?

Yes there is, at least from my perspective. 

My theory is that everything is energy (because all matter is energy according to E=mc^2, but not all energy is matter [such as sounds and weaves]). Therefore there is no "I", we are just energy; there is no difference between the outside and the inside. There is no duality, all is one. 

This coincides with the animist idea that there is a soul in everything, not just in humans; and with the Christian idea that God is everywhere (omnipresence), that we are God (which is why they forbide suicide, because killing ourselves would mean killing God).

Enlightenment is where spirituality and philosophy overlap; Enlightenment is an experience which can't be explained with language, because it shows to the fullest extent that all is one, and instead language is used to categorize, create duality, define something as different from something else, and such. Can you see how I went from a purely philosophical/metaphisical idea (e.g. "we are all matter"), to a completely spiritual one (e.g. "all is one, it can't be expressed with words")?

Edited by Sbilko