luismatos

Amazing Movie on Enlightenment

17 posts in this topic

Namaste,

I stumbled upon these two videos, they're amazing. What do you guys think about it?

Some of the imagery is very weird and sci-fi. It detracts from a sense of calm and peace.

Just now, astrokeen said:

@Recursoinominado , I am envious. 

Tell us about your experience, please.

I made a report here: 

Very powerful experience, gave me new motivation to follow my intuition (aka divine intelligence) with more faith than before. Until yesterday, i had some glimpses but i was basically following the spiritual path blindly, hoping that it would work, now i know that it will work, i feel that enlightenment is possible and it is not as far as i once thought. I was trying to hold back my spiritual development in order to function better in the day-to-day world, pursuing a career and stuff like that but now i see that it is out of my control, its inevitable, i just have to surrender and it will be alright. If you really contemplate the truths about reality and non-duality, it is shocking and i was afraid to let go, afraid to get my mind blown away and my reality shattered. Now i see that i will serve humanity better with my full development.  

@cetus56 that is an excerpt from the first movie I listed.

Edited by luismatos

oh wow, this movie speaks right to my heart 

so inspiring

I can feel the truth in me becoming louder whilst watching

<3 thanks for sharing, @luismatos

whatever arises, love that

I just finished watching part 1.

It's great because it makes what Leo is talking about more accessible. Someone who is not really spirtual but openminded can get it.

Watched their first one a couple of years ago. It's 4 parts and also worth watching. Thanks for the post.

pt.1

If your name is on the guest list, No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got... great balls of fire!

although their intention is good, the video's message is covered in too much bullshit. However there's nothing wrong with that (it's perfect for anyone below stage Green), a monkey just needs the rock to be wrapped up in a candy foil in order to it (religion in a nutshell).

Leo's vids are much more distilled and bullshit-free.

PS By bullshit I mean nice sounding words and images which only detour you from the true path. 

@luismatos

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."

Guys come on, these are not videos to teach you anything. They're just like cheesecake for someone who's on the path.

3 hours ago, MrDmitriiV said:

although their intention is good, the video's message is covered in too much bullshit. However there's nothing wrong with that (it's perfect for anyone below stage Green), a monkey just needs the rock to be wrapped up in a candy foil in order to it (religion in a nutshell).

PS By bullshit I mean nice sounding words and images which only detour you from the true path. 

Agreed! 

Edited by astrokeen

6 hours ago, luismatos said:

Guys come on, these are not videos to teach you anything. They're just like cheesecake for someone who's on the path.

That's a great metaphor here.   xD   And I agree with you.

The narrator sounds like he's from "Bah-ston" the way he pronounces Samadhi.   :D

you fellas are an embarrassment to this community mocking the video like school kids

a single individual did this out of lavor of love, he also composed most of the soundtrack himself, he didnt make a cent out of it

there is a deeper meaning inside this work of art, and you all clearly missed it

I

8 minutes ago, Mafortu said:

you fellas are an embarrassment to this community mocking the video like school kids

a single individual did this out of lavor of love, he also composed most of the soundtrack himself, he didnt make a cent out of it

there is a deeper meaning inside this work of art, and you all clearly missed it

I

Amen, brother!