1 minute ago, Nomad said:

Your a stalker

you can think.

7 minutes ago, Kelley White said:

You didn't say what you were dreaming about?  LOL 

Yes, this could be interesting :D

7 minutes ago, Nomad said:

@MartineF projecting your hostility?xD

What do you know about my hostility? If you meant mine.. Do you see her somewhere, I'm looking for her such a long time and just can't find her.. :o

6 minutes ago, Nomad said:

@Steven Youre ruining this post for everyone concerned 

@NomadYou are ruining everyone with your posts

Steven and Nomad... guys, you seem to be in a deep state of love...good thing gay marriage is legal these days in most of the US states :P

3 minutes ago, Amplituda said:

Steven and Nomad... guys, you seem to be in a deep state of love...good thing gay marriage is legal these days in most of the US states :P

you M/F?

@Steven I think you are a grown wounded child.  and you see that in me and i can now publicy bear the brunt of your disowned parts.

@MartineF you sound like a weirdo. sorry but youre on here looking for enlightenment. 

3 minutes ago, Amplituda said:

@Steven oh no, let's not go this direction...I'm not into 3some

;) 

I am just going to ask once again that we return to the original topic of the post.  It is in the guidelines we are not here to hijack threads.  Its that simple.   100 % responsibility to remember we are in this thread for @Abhijeet Singh

If folks want to question @Leo Gura and his motives they should question him directly.    There are also other threads begun in appropriate sections related to disagreeing with @Leo. 

This thread is under Serious Mental Illness, we have someone mentioning a dream, we have no idea if its fun, if its awful, we know nothing about it, and somehow that led down the rabbit hole we are currently in? 

I would like for us to remember we are here for him at the moment so he feels free to come back and be transparent about whatever brought him here in the first place.