MarkusSweden

Murder, rape, corruption, war, torture, greed, power are nothing but own projections!

14 posts in this topic

I see many threads these days where people have complains about the state of the world, that the world is an evil place with low consciousness. 

One recent example is this thread..

These threads are written by people that project their own poor awareness upon the world.

And why do they do that? Because the inner and outer are the same! They create the world out of what's going on in their inner beings. 

Just as @Leo Gura, rightly so, claims that there are no such thing as brains, it's also true that there are no such things as rape, murder, shootings, psychopathic behaviour, lies, war, corruption, power struggles, greed.

Those things don't exists, other then in your own mind, these are nothing but projections. 

It comes from your own ego. The world is not physical, the materialistic narrative is a superficial idea with no truth to it. 

As soon as you transcend your ego, it's literary impossible to find anything else but Love, beauty, compassion, peace and perfect order in the world! 

You see? You and the world not only correlates, they are the very same thing, it's ONENESS!  

If you get rid of low consciousness yourself, you get rid of all the low consciousness in the world. Low consciousness can literary not exist in the world if you are in an enlightened awareness, since the world and you are one. 

It's one thing, it's ONENESS!

YOU SEE? 

IT'S SO SIMPLE THAT IT'S ALMOST HARD TO UNDERSTAND! :) 

Namaste. 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Sounds like a horror show. "It's not rape if I enjoy it."

Anything else than trolling.

Try telling Syrian refugees there is no war. Try telling victims of rape that its all in their head. 

10 hours ago, MarkusSweden said:

I see many threads these days where people have complains about the state of the world, that the world is an evil place with low consciousness. 

10 hours ago, MarkusSweden said:

These threads are written by people that project their own poor awareness upon the world.

But Markus, you wrote this-

On 8/16/2018 at 2:44 AM, MarkusSweden said:

So sad, this morning I couldn't help but start crying when I heard about how hundreds and hundreds of catholic priest were sexually abusing children !!!!!

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@MarkusSweden So, u contradicted yourself from Thursday to Saturday. Perhaps your posts aren't well thought out? Or they don't come from true insight?

Actually, per your own post above, you would say, you're projecting your very own poor awareness onto the world.

Think about that before responding.

Edited by Anna1

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

9 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

But Markus, you wrote this..

Yes I know, good observation. That proves that I haven't embodied what I'm saying in this thread. I know it conceptually. But emotional and consciousness wise, I'm still far from knowing this other then on a mental level. 

Good point. 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

5 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

Yes I know, good observation. That proves that I haven't embodied what I say in this thread. I know it conceptually. But emotional and consciousness wise, I'm still far from knowing this other then on a mental level. 

Good point. 

So, then, you're taking what u think "might" be true and projecting it, as truth itself. Perhaps it's not true? 

I'm not saying it is or isnt, but just saying you personally don't really know. 

Edited by Anna1

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

19 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

So, then, you're taking what u think "might" be true and projecting it, as truth itself. Perhaps it's not true? 

I'm not saying it is or isnt, but just saying you personally don't really know.

Perhaps it isn't. 

I wrote from intuition, from a stream of consciousness, I feel closest to truth when I do that, but that's no guarantee I'm right of course. 

@Anna1 , I heard a quote one time that stayed with me for some reason, it went something like this..

"There is no truth such as the opposite is not truth as well" 

So maybe I am spot on, but at the same time the opposite perspective might be true as well.

Those catholic priests for example, those scum people should be locked up for rest of their lives, and they have nothing to do with my or your inner state of awareness, they are individual scum people that do evil things independently of us.

At least that is true from a relative perspective and from our emotional perspective. Yet it might be a whole different thing if you look at it from an absolute perspective.

Therefore it's tricky. Like truth has two sides to it, two explanation models so to speak, that both are equally true..

A relative side and an absolute side. 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

1 minute ago, MarkusSweden said:

At least that is true from a relative perspective and from an emotional perspective. Yet it might be a whole different thing if you look at it from an absolute perspective.

YES!

You do have to take into account the perspective. Spot on!

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

32 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

I do suspect that the absolute perspective can directly affect the relative level. If you see reality as perfection from an absolute perspective eventually the labels will begin to shift and evolve on the relative level, as you embody the perspective. Because the absolute level and relative level are the same ultimately.

That might look like moving in the direction of your preference more frequently. And evolving, expanding at an accelerated rate.

Yes, the absolute and the relative are the same. But at the same time there is no bridge between them, it's very tricky and slippery. 

I use be the happiest man alive a few years ago when resting in absolute awareness. My intuition, creativity and love was infinite. And that was perfectly normal, the most normal state you can be in, although it would probably be viewed as a state of mania from a relative level, although it was perfectly peaceful. 

Funny thing though, I've had the feeling that there was something that I didn't understand when I was in that absolute realm. I noticed that everyone was infinitely depressed in comparison to me. And that was because they were aware of the relative realm and they lived in the relative realm, where as I wasn't. I was infinitely naive to the relative realm aka suffering. It's true that God doesn't know suffering. 

I've noticed that I had to create fear and anger out of thin air in order to get back to the matrix, aka relative realm. It felt like a journey from heaven to hell that I did freely but somehow against my will also. Strange, like if I noticed that this absolute realm with perfect understanding and love wasn't meant for this world. I mean, language didn't make any sense, everything you can say with words comes from a lower level of understanding then the absolute level. 

It took many years of hell and violence to my consciousness in order to compress it to the mediocre relative level again. Like I had to carve out the persona that I was, but completely forget about. As I start carving out the persona again I start to slowly remember who I use to be. VERY STRANGE. 

You have to do some magic to travel between them, because they are two completely different levels of awareness, with no path or bridge between them. Like a radio with two completely different channels, and the frequency between them is a total hell, where nothing make sense.  

Yet it's all the same, impossible to comprehend. 

This thread was started as a purposely naive topic to provoke an interesting discussion. Sometimes we need to be the devils advocate to generate good stuff, maybe this turns out to be interesting. 

Have you traveled between the two? 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

I see it in a more basic sense in that we can choose to ignore these things, thus making them non-existent to our awareness. 

It can be explained with smart phones and social media. If you are browsing News sites, reading articles about terrible atrocities in the world, travesties on mankind, school shootings, terrorism, etc, then your smartphone will pick up on that and feed you will all of the same shit. It will be in the ads, the recommended videos and everything else. Your smartphone and social medias will be absolutely crawling with this nasty material that only makes you feeling helpless and depressed.

Instead, you could choose to watch videos and read articles on spirituality, Truth, turquoise teachings, masters, content related to your life purpose, etc, and your smartphone and social media will become a trove of wisdom. Use the smartphones' algorithms in your favour and outsmart the technology that they designed to keep people stuck in life. 

There is a precise reason "the news" only feeds you bad news.

Edited by St Clair

1 hour ago, Unwiring said:

^ Interested to hear your response Markus... I'm kind of triggered at your post, not going to lie. The peace YOU feel is consoling the child soldiers, rape victims, families of the dead, etc.? I hate these types of vague posts that are just "it's all love and good vibes man". Maybe it is to you. That does not mean that rape and murder do not exist. If I wanted to I could hold a knife to your throat and rape you. What do you think of this? Because it 100% could happen to you. If getting rid of low consciousness in yourself gets rid of low consciousness in the world, why are there still wars, rape, murder, torture, kidnapping, etc. And don't tell me that these are all fake. Putting a bullet in someones head is not fake. Raping someone is not fake. Kidnapping someone is not fake. The emotions these victims feel are not fake. I'm sure from your place of privilege it is very easy to see good everywhere. Try moving to the slums of Brazil, or even just try living in a bad neighborhood for a year, and see how "fake" everything you claim really is

I don't tell you these things are fake. 

But ALL the so called evil deeds are fake in that regards that those who commit them don't know who they are. It's perfectly clear to me that it's impossible to do harm to anyone if you truly know yourself. You can't even lie, gossiping or judge other people if you know yourself. 

Sometimes when someone goes mad about something I'm almost chocked, I ask myself if they are joking because it's so obvious a role they play, an act completely separate from what they truly are, because I see who they really are, they are infinite love. It's really humours or tragic that they believe that the role they play is actually who they are.

I remember my brother visiting me once, and he was judging a person, that person wasn't present, kind of ordinary gossiping, nothing special, just a harmless judgement that someone was a bit weird. And I was thinking he must be joking, since it's impossible to even have those subtle judgemental thoughts if knowing yourself fully. 

In a way you become naive when you truly know yourself, because it's so obvious what other people truly are, that you can't even imagine that they themselves don't know. It's the most simple thing in the world to realise what everyone truly are from enlightened awareness. So simple that you become blind to the fact that they themselves don't know who they are. 

So if someone threatens to kill me, it won't affect my love for them, and I know that they love me the same, but they are blind to it because they don't have access to themselves. They have manipulated their true being into a persona that they are not in order to cope with the world(happens subconsciously from early age). 

It's the persona that carry out the evil deed, but no one is really to blame for that, the persona has nothing to do with them, that's what makes it crazy, funny or tragic, whatever label you like to give it. 

So a man killing me is a man who deeply loves me and man that I deeply love as well. But my butcher identifies with a persona that I clearly see has no reality to it. 

If I was raped, I would feel completely calm about it, I might even find it interesting or enjoying. Yeah, it would be a bizarre and enjoying to surrender to a persona that like to rape me. The persona is complete fake in every sense, 100% fake. That's why you can't label it as evil. 

Same if I was cruzified, I would enjoy my perfectly calm nature while being nailed and spiked through my hands to the cross. And I would enjoy the dying process as well. How my lungs slowly give up after a day or two. If fact, just writing about it makes me exited. What a heavenly and interesting experience to meet with perfectly calmness. And I'm not depressed or anything, I deeply love to be alive, but no ego survival programs are running in my inner software. ;) 

Somehow I can't stand knives and beheadings for some reason, I have difficulties to even watch those videos. I think it has something to do with the impossibility to valuate the situation in every given moment.

If my throat was cut with a sharp knife, I can't valuate immediately if I'm still perfectly alright and is waiting for the next cut, or if my blood supply is completely cut of already.

Same with my breath, first cut maybe feels like a harmless cut, either because it is a harmless cut survival wise, but it could also be that my air supply is already fully cut of. Not being able to valuate precisely what's the killing cut somehow scares me for some reason, the lack of control because the fact that the pain is not possible to explore and valuate accurate I think. That's probably what's scares me. 

But hopefully I will be able to enjoy that as well if it ever happens to me in the future. Not saying I want it to happen to me, but if it does, I would like to be able to enjoy that happening.   :) 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@MarkusSweden Enjoyed reading this holistic understanding of consciousness and the world relating to your own thoughts and feelings (insights) in the last reply to unwiring. However it got a bit strange towards the end.

You may soon realize how pointless it is to have hopes and fears even in these "what if" scenarios

(but then again, maybe this style is your way to communicate on the same stage as your audience :)) 

Anyways, been enjoying the thread chatter you've been recently creating

Edited by DrewNows

brains exist just as much as you - as markussweden - exist. Do you feel like you exist? probably, otherwise you wouldn't be posting posts here. 

Love, beauty, compassion, peace are also projections. It's all an illusion, and sure if you get to that state where you really see that so clearly, then you can't help to find it amazing and beautiful. But since you put effort into making this post, it's clear to me that you're not at that state yet (i might be wrong lol:D). Not that I am either. Rape and war are very real in the sense that it is happening in this world, in this dream.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.