Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarkusSweden

Love and Hate - How linked are they?

7 posts in this topic

I've noticed that whenever I "let myself go" in regards to my behaviour some people tend to really love me, I guess they love my craziness, my "everything goes" attitude, my warm and spontaneous nature.

But that only appeal to some people, others hate me for taking all the 'air', for taking up too much space so to speak and they view me as an disturbing element it feels like.

Then I start to guard my behaviour, I go against my natural configuration so to speak and become less spontaneous and happy.The result is that I become 'grey and mediocre', no one hates me anymore, that's good, but no-onereally loves me either. 

Then I 'let my self go' yet again, and people start to love and hate me again. It becomes a strange loop one could say. 

Somehow love and hate seem so interrelated, almost as if they are one and the same energy.

Almost like some proportional factor between them. If you are loved to a certain amount, then you are hated to that certain amount as well. 

Is this how it goes? 

Are there spiritual laws that governs our reality in this way? 

IS LOVE/HATE SOME KIND OF ZERO SUM GAME? 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

there is attention and then there is no attention

take up all the space you want my friend, as long as it is in the name of love you have the right to claim this entire galaxy

you deserve to be loved, not hated, do not give space to hate, give the space to love and expansion! and your unique nature

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@MarkusSweden Fear is Love. If you understand yourself, you understand everyone else. Then you see where they’re coming from, why they are expressing ‘hate’. It’s is theirs, unless, it is yours. If you love yourself, if you realize you are love - you can’t see “hate”, only understanding. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

14 minutes ago, Nahm said:

If you love yourself, if you realize you are love - you can’t see “hate”, only understanding. 

Beautiful.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

37 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

Beautiful.

Agree! Thank you @Nahm, you always put it in such a simple and obvious way. Can't believe how I and many others always complicate things so much. 

Life is easy when one let it be that way! 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

There can be love when i am caught in my own fears. I don’t see itxD