Skenderberg

Numerology Reveals Life Purpose

27 posts in this topic

Hello, Have you tried out your numerology report from Numerologist.com?  It's crazy how accurate it's. 

Do you think it's worth buying? 

Jesus Christ, how can it be this accurate? :D 

Answer: They simply write it that way that everyone can relate to this in some aspects. Mindgames. I forgot how the trick is called but it's just a trick. aka bullshit

I'm not skeptic about numerology, but I think this is a hoax (foot-in-the-door technique, about how it ask step by step, your first name, then full name, then email adress and marital status... I stopped here).

Edited by Soulbass

lol man, this is ridiculous. I have listened to the free bullshit. Of course you will think it's accurate and amazing, he strokes your ego a lot! By what he told me I must literally be THE MOST AMAZING and uber intelligent person on earth, true leader, perfectly in touch with the universe, I get every woman I want and so on. Seriously, he said just too much amazing bullshit that my ego just loves to hear and I am sure he tells this to everyone.

If I believed everything this guy said and took it for the truth, I would be the president of the world by now. Honestly, if you are some random shmoe that doesn't have a master life path number like me, then fuck off bro, I don't need to talk with a 6 or 9 or any low-quality life path number like yours, lol. I am way too intelligent and successfull for you man. All the 11, 22 and 33 to me please!

Yeah that was stupid and a joke. But honestly friend, fuck this astrology bullshit. They'll sell you anything.

Edit: But yeah I admit it was damn accurate

Edited by Rasmus

If you have the extra how ever much it costs, then why not have a look? You don't have to believe any of it; but it is a package that purports to help people learn about themselves.

Is it harmful? Yes; for the weak minded that might take some impersonal negative limitation and blow it way out of proportion.

haha, they pretty much confirmed that I'm a God, can't argue with it

@Lucifer

This numerology caught my curiosity, and the paid report was not bad, but I refunded because it's not what the video wants you to believe. 

I'm on a course and  on a week  where I need to choose my intelligence to focus on, I picked intrapersonal 

"The capacity to introspect and report clearly and accurately what you see, feel, and think. Intrapersonal
development is the doorway to wisdom and spiritual awakening. To know and see our potentials
within ourselves, we must be able to look within and report what is inside.

It's good to look at sales videos and use this to gain more understanding.  That's why I listen to all kind of sales videos.
Just like Leos course sales page. There are psychological triggers  there that tap into our emotional brain to make decision we ain't control of :D It's all good because the course will make you what it says!

Edited by Skenderberg

@Skenderberg People by off their emotions and justify their purchase with logic and reason. That's what every salesman aims at...emotions.

Man that shit it's fucking accurate... fuck the life purpose course ahah. 

Just kidding, still I am impressed, because ok mind trick emotions etc... but why they are SO effective? we are people that are sensible to truth, bullshits have a different taste generally speaking... I'm impressed ahah, logically speaking a relation between your vocals, consonant with you life it's possible but it have an impact just a little bigger than the meal that you consume on the morning :P it can't just determine everything you are... right? ahah.

And question: how the Chinese people would do the test? they are fucked. 

@electroBeam thanks for the great link, you help me recover my rational mind :) 

However if they promise a complete refund you know, I could try to buy it and then let you guys know.. but I'm not an expert too so I couldn't say a lot regarding the truth of it. 

"Oh Great Leo hear our prayer... help us! Numerology it's just a bullshit?" ahah 

4 hours ago, electroBeam said:

The Barnum effect tricks us once again.

Thanks for spitting out the name friend. 

Ofcourse it is accurate because it feeds your ego so you gonna pay for it.

What if I'm saying you are talented man, a born leader but you just don't realize it yet. 100% accurate right? :D

Whatever happens..
The Truth will free my soul

I've put 3 different names and dates of birth on this site just to see what happens.

An interesting thing is that it told a similar story each time, but using different words and sentences. Creators did a really good job, let alone the fact that everything seems convincing and compelling :)

Yeah this is BS... some things seemed accurate at first, but other things were not so accurate. I think it's a human thing to take whatever he's saying and shape it in your mind to fit ourselves, no matter what he says, so that the illusion stays real and possible to us.

It's more fun to believe that a website knows who you are from your name and birthday than to attribute it to descriptions some guy has manufactured to subtly fit into most peoples' personalities (but not quite, as I found for myself).