lukej

Matt Kahn blessing exercise

10 posts in this topic

I have recently started to Matt Kahn. He is kinda out there but I resonate with him. 

Anyway, he suggested something in one of his videos I have been doing for about a month now. I am starting to feel quit amazing for doing it. 

I have been silently blessing people. Basically saying "May you be blessed with (love,light.abudance,health.....)"  It has been very effective of getting me out of my normal patterns of thought and really creating a tremendous positive focus. I feel like I am just gushing love and have a smile when walking around. Now there is time when I feel I need to focus on myself.  

I've done it so much now that it just feels natural. I feel like I am turning anything negative into a positive. Inviting the darkness into the light. Brining it home. 

Has anyone tried this? 

I just feel my heart opening up from this. Just from silent bless yous. 

I understand on a deep level that all people I see are just parts of me. So, it's like when I am dissolving the boundary. When loving the "other" I love myself more. 

Thank you for reading this. I would be interested to hear your thoughts on this. 

This sounds like a great help to re-wire the ego towards love/light. But you might end up like that meme of a dog in a burning house with a smile and a cup of coffee saying 'this is fine'. 

Here he is: 

sdsd.png

Edited by WindInTheLeaf
dog

I loved to read this, i also resonate with his teachings but failed to follow through with his exercises and you are the first report i read about someone who is committed to applying them. Definitely going to try this one. Where did you find this exercise?

@lukej wow <3

5 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

I loved to read this, i also resonate with his teachings but failed to follow through with his exercises and you are the first report i read about someone who is committed to applying them. Definitely going to try this one. Where did you find this exercise?

it's the same for me. 

I've been listening to a lot of Matt Kahn's teachings over the last year, but I've never really committed to something like that. but definitely felt something special whilst reading your post. <3

whatever arises, love that

Nice :)

One who gives is rich, one who keeps it to himself is poor :)

10 hours ago, WindInTheLeaf said:

This sounds like a great help to re-wire the ego towards love/light. But you might end up like that meme of a dog in a burning house with a smile and a cup of coffee saying 'this is fine'. 

Here he is: 

sdsd.png

funny somehow this meme explains the entire spiritual journey

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

With blessings, Matt is doing recontextualization and not repressing the negative (he is doesn't even teach or recommend purification).

Big big difference.

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

@Recursoinominado I heard it one or maybe serval of his videos. I am sure if you go to his YouTube channel you will find a lecture where he talks about it. I am working through his book "Everything is Here to Help You". 

@WindInTheLeaf i am well aware of that meme. I think I saw the actual Adult Swim bump of it. I can understand how it could lead to that. But I don't think Matt is advocating becoming a total pacifist.  Nor do I feel like staying in an abusive or troubling situation because of it. 

I am only speaking from direct experience of how this makes me feel. I have also noticed it has made it easier to make more inspired choices throughout the day. I feel that it defiantly softens the egos controlling nature to wish well on another. 

I will admit when I first started my mind would say "this is stupid" and other things along that line. But as I pressed forwarded with my normal state has become more positive. I feel more inclined to take actions that are for my and the collective highest good. 

@Torkys Yes I do feel that is kind of the essence of what he is doing. 

I found the repressing the negative does not make it go away. Only inviting it to the warm loving glow of your consciousness does it seem to loosen it's grip on you. I feel almost that the negative is innocent and craving the love and light that you hold. Brining it back to God by accepting it as a unique expression of source. 

I understand that this can seem radical. Also, please understand that I am not perfect. Sometimes I can get lost in my head but this helps me brining it back. This has not stopped me from negative feelings but it has liberated me from the guilt of feeling such things. 

I also found that this exercise coupled with the Sedona Method has helped me do a complete 180 in my emotional experience. 

This exercise is extremely effective when done properly. Sometimes it can feel too strong. I really need a couple a days of rest after a while. And then i pick it up again. Extremely effective.

On 15/08/2018 at 6:58 PM, WindInTheLeaf said:

Here he is: 

sdsd.png

That Dog is Woke!

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny