Leo-Tzu

What you think of . . .

7 posts in this topic

I'm just dropping it here : "what you think of Koi Fresco?"

Says his goal is to help young men make money and set themselves up for financial success. He's a pretty typical self-help guy. If you study spiral dynamics, he appeals to stage orange listeners. Could be a useful individual to learn from if you're in that stage of development and are interested in simply making money, but not a very developed person IMHO

@Wyatt   Are you sure we're talking about the same person here? I've watched dozens of Koi's videos and have never heard or gotten the impression that money has ANYthing to do with his message. 

To the OP, I like his stuff for the most part. Seems like a peaceful, well-intentioned guy. It's a judgment and an assumption on my part, I admit it, but I get the feeling that he strives for the "guru look" too much. I mean the dude already looks like Jesus, no need to push the look further than that.  xD 

Overall, he's good stuff as far as YouTube spirituality goes. 

@PsiloPutty yeah, i've watched one or two videos and i followed him on instagram 1 year ago. . . . I dont know him but if i had to guess i would say he's decoring his ego . . . 

@PsiloPutty Wow I'm an idiot. I thought it said "Tai Lopez" not "Koi Fresco". It's been a long day :D

My opinion of Koi Fresco is pretty high. Seems to be a peaceful guy who wants to help through new-age religion. 8.5/10

For some reason, i don't resonate with him, i don't know what it is exactly but i think i sense a certain "try hard" vibe, he seems a well-intentioned guy but i don't think he actually realized most of the things he talks about, looks like he is just repeating what he read somewhere and try to emulate this spiritual persona. But i could be wrong.

Edited by Recursoinominado