Tony 845

Energy pouring through the top of my head during a strong determination sit!

16 posts in this topic

I did a strong determination sit last night for 2 hours & ten minutes, the last 2 minutes of the sit got crazy, for about 1-2 mintutes it felt like energy/electricity was pouring out the top of my head (crown shakra) I guess, I've only been mediating for a year & I have never experienced anything like this, is there was any questioning about enlightenment left in me it's now forever gone, that was crazy, anyone else have any experiences like this & if so what the hell does it mean? 

Damn, good sh!t brother. Not spilling over my head, but mixing on top. You're on track.  

Kundalini starting to awaken

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Do you mean a tingling sensation or something more intense?

celebration! thy crown chakra flourishes! yaaaaaaay

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@Tony 845 Yes. I’ve found head to toe relaxation waves lead to barely breathing at all in a few minutes, and then the crown goes cosmic ❤️. I think what’s going on as far as it taking two hours to get there is a predetermined thinking that one needs to mediate for hours on end. The “connection” is the absence of resistant thoughts. Predetermining immense length of meditation is a thought one would struggle to drop if proceeding to do it.  

I think you’d be better off surrendering now, in a 15 minute meditation, and spend that 1:45 doing something you love. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Cool man. I remember the first year of my meditation, I got huge headaches/pressures 24/7. The head tension is still here but not so intense. I learned to accept it.

@luismatos my 3rd eye is buzzing all throughout the day, especially since I've started this strong determination sitting.

@Leo Gura if it wasn't for guys like you, echart, adyashanti, ram das, shinzen young & the Buddha, this wouldn't of been possible, you have no clue how much you've helped me over the past year my friend w/ you're vidoes. "I" lol battle w/ OCD-Anxiety & enlightenment/ awakening I feel is the only thing that will one day demolish it. P.s. May be a stupid question, but is this an enlightenment experience? 

Edited by Tony 845
Bad grammar

@Girzo way more intense, it was only a minute, but a life altering Mintute, put it this way, I don't question enlightenment anymore minute. Like a damn fire bursting out of the top of my head, extreme pressure, it was the craziest thing I've ever experienced, while mediating 

Edited by Tony 845
Added something