SoothedByRain

"Hey This Is Leo For Actualized.Org"

14 posts in this topic

Not my content.

Edited by SoothedByRain

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

You evil people made him stop saying hello to us damn you ???

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Not my content btw, just found it. Thought I'd mention that. 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

My eyes literally teared up from laughing, this is seriously funny!xD

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

@phoenix666 Everyone loves Leo

Edited by SoothedByRain

Someone's got a lotta time on their hands.

(That said, I laughed at the "hey...." at 1:14  xD )

All fun and jokes aside, it's really fascinating to see how much he's changed over the years. Those early videos without a fixed background, oh man... :D classic

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

@Leo GuraI love you Leo as well! You were the first person who showed me that there is more to life than what we see, that there is a deeper much more aweinspiriting reality behind everything. You inspired me time and time again to meditate and improve myself, in fact you have a natural talent for motivating people like no other person. So I am thankful beyond any words for your existence, you have made my life amazing, and I hope I have made you proud. I have started to see God, like you described some time ago, and it’s brought me to tears of joy :) It’s because of you that I know what true love is, as well as the help of others along the way. Thank you Leo so much! I didn’t have a Dad when growing up, so two years ago when I found you you were like that to me. I wish you the absolute best, and I’m looking forward to soaring to greater levels of consciousness with you; to infinity and beyond as they say?

Ive got lots of videos to catch up on, and looking forward to them, and seeing how good your content is now! Thank you ? 

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

We need a "hey this is Leo for actualized.org" but it goes faster after each hey

@Solace :)