Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cortex

Being Sexually Attracted To Emotionless Soulless Girl

4 posts in this topic

I can get really sexually attracted to "cold bitches" as they say, this typical white-skined type of womens with glass like eyes who are really sexually stimulating, and ironically this types of cold emotionless womens find me really attractive and interesting, because they are so calm emotionless and calculating, and I am always so active and ambitious and fun to be around, they are also ambitious but very calm and calculating, I've had a sexual relationship with that kind of girl, I was talking with my friends about my future success and about my dreams and my big ambitions and just everything about myself and how great I am etc - I'm always the most engaged in the conversation, and she was just sitting there with another girl and staring at me, I've noticed her soulless stare and was looking from time to time back at her, she was so stimulating, she also just like me cared a lot about her look,at that day she was so greatly dressed, I was starting to look at her high heels to let her know that her feet are really stimulating for me, and also at a different body parts, I was just letting her know that I've also notice her and am sexually attracted to her, and she was just there talking with another girl and I was talking with my friends and we were just looking at each other, of course she knew who I was because in my school I am like a celebrity, after being in a Tv show and also another stuff that I do for getting attention, we were having so great sexual contact that I've could write a book about this, everything was amazing, from the beginning to the end, and her emotionless persona was even more stimulating for me, and her body was so good at absolutely every move, she was the best at movement and reading what I want her to do, this sexual contact with her was so great, her look was not only beautiful and calm and soulless, her look was also hitting my fetish points

Jeez, sounds like you're getting off writing this post lol

Memento Mori

Perhaps you were projecting upon her your own feelings of emptiness.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Emerald, nope she really was this type of person, I am expert at recognising people types