SoonHei

Impossibility of a Physical Universe?

12 posts in this topic

There are many Rupert Spira videos in which he says "nobody's ever been able to find an outside, physical universe"

About this statement here, given how our reality is... Is there no possible way that there could have been a physical universe? In another reality perhaps let's say...

I know this Current reality / existence is ALL THERE IS. nothing is outside of it. I'm just saying, is this the only way it could have been? That it's all made up of consciousness and no physical material.

I ask this question in response to what Rupert says... That nobody's been able to find a physical universe

What would such a universe/reality be like if it were found? 

So again, is the only way reality can be, the way it is now...  that is, One single Infinite consiouness, which itself is the knower in Infinite forms and the creator of all...

No physical creation so to speak...

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

yes indeed. i understand it is this way.

but i question if it could ever have been the materialist way? in other words, 

8 minutes ago, Feel Good said:

Everything is a hypothesis and nothing has ever been proven to be true. 

assume that something is proven to be true. ( i know it can't) but can it ever have been?

or i guess, the only reason why i am even asking (or able to ask) this question to begin with is that I exist, as this, as the way this currently is - and this, we (most actualized.org users / Leo's video watchers ) know is True.

may have answered my own question there... but shed some light, anyone, if i haven't closed this loop fully yet.

Love Is The Answer

@Feel Good lol. i was basically asking

that is it possible that reality could have been constructed out of small particles/atoms as the materialist paradigm currently views it.

and if so, then how would that have differed from THIS reality in which we are - this virtual/holographic/dream reality 

Love Is The Answer

@Feel Good lol aaaah! thanks for the buzz kill there mate :P

lol as i said, i mainly asked the question because: 

2 hours ago, SoonHei said:

I ask this question in response to what Rupert says... That nobody's been able to find a physical universe

it seems that just because nobody has "yet" been able to find it. it is the absolute truth somehow...

i guess, I, knowing otherwise that the world is not material, shouldn't be too concerned with this lol

but was just asking if this question is the correct way to approach it... anyhow. you're right. back to the meditation mat for me! :P:) 

Love Is The Answer

3 hours ago, SoonHei said:

All you ever find is sensations, ie, nothing physical at all.

5 hours ago, SoonHei said:

Is there no possible way that there could have been a physical universe? In another reality perhaps let's say...

I know this Current reality / existence is ALL THERE IS. nothing is outside of it. I'm just saying, is this the only way it could have been?

This shows that you do NOT know what "ALL THERE IS" really means.

ALL THERE IS....

Think about that. That's everything!

So what the hell are you talking about? What is more than ALL?

ALL is an absolute. "More" is a relative term which does not apply to the ALL.

ALL includes all other realities already.

If you can think of something beyond the ALL, then your notion of the ALL wasn't actually the ALL.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@SoonHei from what I gather, you are asking if somewhere inside the ALL is a reality that is truly physical instead of being an illusionary-physical reality like this one, right?  You are thinking of there are infinite possibilities and realities(dimensions), then it's possible for there to truly be a physical one.  

Kind of like if this were like the matrix movie, we are all in the simulation meanwhile there could be a more "real" physical reality out there.  

Is that what you are asking? 

What Leo is saying, I think, is that even if it were true and possible, it would still be contained in the ALL and therefore still only a manifestation of consciousness. 

"Physical" itself is a hollow, relative term. Really contemplate: What does "physical" even mean?

Physical vs non-physical is a conceptual distinction.

Even real vs unreal is a conceptual distinction.

All distinctions are relative, and not the Absolute.

But it gets even weirder!

Even the distinction between relative vs absolute is itself a conceptual distinction! Such that there can be no difference between something and nothing, form and formlessness, reality and illusion, enlightenment and non-enlightenment.

@Leo Gura By the way it's going, it's too easy to lead to level confusion. It's a matter of fact that people are on different levels of consciousness. If anything, level confusion is prevalent on forums. Some talk about a level (usually the one they're at) and there comes another who's higher than a kite and tries to force haul them to the absolute (without actually fully being there themselves), while pretty much invalidating their true needs. 

Yeah but there are no levels! Really? Then why don't we blow up Planet Earth and these meat bodies and be done with it already? 

Any way, not against explaining levels for the purpose of eliminating confusion but do it in a balanced, inclusive way, making sure you don't create more confusion. It's easy to do that if you keep in mind and keep mentioning that it's a level thing. 

@iamme The context of this thread is asking about the absolute nature of reality. So I responded appropriately.

If we were talking about cheeseburgers, I would not have gone into absolute explanations.

@iamme lol I see where you're coming from but the way @Leo Gura explained it was just how I needed to see it! It really did make me pause and pay attention to what I really was asking

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you can think of something beyond the ALL, then your notion of the ALL wasn't actually the ALL.

This right here hit the nail on its head 

Thanks Leo! I truly mean it.

Love Is The Answer

5 hours ago, starsofclay said:

from what I gather, you are asking if somewhere inside the ALL is a reality that is truly physical instead of being an illusionary-physical reality like this one, right?  You are thinking of there are infinite possibilities and realities(dimensions), then it's possible for there to truly be a physical one. 

No no.

@starsofclay I had thought of that perspective separatly lol

I was asking apart from the "absolute/The All" is there a way the ultimate TRUTH is that the universe was material.

So clearly. My notion of what the absolute/the All was, wasn't correct... 

I get it now even more deeply (still intellectually) but much more deeply about the size of this ALL ... Leo had painted a very good picture in my mind with the way he tries to explain the infinite size of the ALL

But God damn didn't know I cout expand the notion of the size of the ALL in my mind in this variation making it a 828_74(938_7_+(3(*(($(_($($(_(|={¥[¥=ndjdjdkkdmdjd TIMES MORE BIGGER THAN MY PREVIOUS NOTION. lol for real. But glad I asked this. I'm humbled once again :)

God/Allah/The Absolute/The ALL is the greatest!

Love Is The Answer