now is forever

random jungle noise

1,120 posts in this topic

the universe clearly unfolds itself in mysterious ways.

there was a movie i loved when i was younger - le hussard sur le toit. it’s probably also available in english. all these songs and movies that unfold before my eyes - i want to quote because i don’t know how exactly to express it with my own words. i mix up all the stories right now. but what certainly remains is if now = love then love is forever.

Edited by remember

2 hours ago, remember said:

love is forever

That would be a lovely name for a new character.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

mirrors are mirrors - it’s easy to get lost in a mirror labyrinth.

Sqweeeee! :D

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Proserpina oh - thanks! not good in taking compliments but the ego def is not completely aversive to it. so thanks that’s a great honor.

i should leave soon ;)

Edited by mememe

@mememe You're welcome.  Artaemis here. 

You and zeroguy had me trippin' through energy alone.  Great teachers (although zero hates being called that).  

Anyways.

???????

@Proserpina oh hi - nice. you are a pretty good teacher yourself. 

i‘m anyways thinking its the communication which makes the teaching. scholar=teacher and vice versa. its still the questioning/fooling around in a supportive way.

even if its sometimes a bit tougher than other times.

Edited by mememe

23 minutes ago, mememe said:

@mandyjw don’t get too exited, just saying hi not staying around for long.

It doesn't take much. 

Totally agree with @Proserpina , your willingness to play and intuneness with stories and symbolism is SO frigging refreshing around here. Missed it a lot. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Just now, mememe said:

running out of pictures ?

Uh! devastating beautiful. without trying. xD

5 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Uh! devastating beautiful. without trying. xD

nah i try to not run out, blush. 

see it does not really work - its draining. and i‘m still believing my balance should be somewhere else.

Edited by mememe

@mememe and your communication as well. But when I wasn't smart enough (most the time lol) to keep up,  your energy would teach for you. 

???????

@mememe As a Libra, believe me, balance is total bullshit. Throw the scales away and just use love/resonance as the only measure that can't ever not measure up. Might mean you stay or go or both, but there's never a somewhere else or a should. 

Just now, mememe said:

@mandyjw centripetal balance.

? ❤

Sigh, and she does it again. :x