now is forever

random jungle noise

1,120 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, tsuki said:

I actually did a few times. @mandyjw also found this thread useful.
I'm very fond of things I wrote during mystical experiences, they are sometimes food for ouroboros.

yes i know tsuki - thats why it’s maybe good to delete them anyways... they where never ment for data mining.

Suit yourself.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

39 minutes ago, Zweistein said:

@now is forever Sorry for my absence. Looks like I missed a lot, didn't I? ? 

@tsuki ?

hey you see i still sit here with all the fruits i never left the fruit house - we had strawberries, lemons, apples, bananas and recently we talked about melons... you are the women with the fruits wasn’t it like that... see i really try to make an effort to leave now. 

hope you came to support me.... i won‘t change my mind anyways - it always was the plan.

@Zweistein Hi, I'm Mandy. Apparently you are mythical unicorn. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Just now, mandyjw said:

@Zweistein Hi, I'm Mandy. Apparently you are mythical unicorn. 

no she’s if anything a dualcorn... hehe.

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

no she’s if anything a dualcorn... hehe.

xD 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@now is foreverforeverforevforeverforeforforeverforeverforevforeverforever  ⬅ ???

There are definetely too many reasons to not stick around here for too long, aren't there?

Hi @mandyjw

Can you explain? Looks like I missed a lot while I was away and I'm afraid I won't have the time to read it all tonight...

I'm tempted to delete all my content, too, though. ?

@Zweistein In April I started a journal with tsuki thinking he could help me let go of an attachment I had to a story, and I ended up beginning to channel and he guided me through an awakening. It completely turned my life upside down. The journals are gone now, it got way too personal and out of hand. I got pretty attached to the nondual conversations with him and nowisforever. tsuki showed me the thread with you guys and said you were the only other two he had conversations like it with. 

I'm trying to tame the ox, let go of the mind again and I'm seeing what a devil I was/am. So maybe I'm just beginning to understand the need to leave the forum? I'm not sure about anything though. 

@Zweistein yes there are many reasons.

i hope they are not the imported ones  ? because they look different than the ones from europe (even though i like all ladybugs) the european ladybug is an endangered species.... i definitely need some ladybugs ? to go on growing.

Edited by now is forever
it’s difficult this metaphor - not the best ever.

what is it about women solidarity that fascinates me so much. recent christopher street day also reminded me again why i include everyone who wants to be a beautiful woman into it. when i‘m with a bunch of my friends, there are no leaders we all are equal. no one would act up against this rule because it breaks an unspoken law.

On 1.7.2018 at 10:07 AM, now is forever said:

just discovered her, a women more beautiful than me. an artist who swallowed her world. a catch 44.

woman pow wow empowerment:

@mandyjw funny how what is truely part of your past/family history is really very much part of my dream shadow. did you ever do ethnological research into the magic and rites of your ancestors? i mean realistically not what’s in fashion at the moment.

the “stay” i interpreted it as the call to stay a women warrior at heart - we all have not only a princess or a mary magdalene inside but also a native warrior. when i posted it i got aware of the beauty of femininity and solidarity, the first time i got aware that i’m a beautiful person because i felt so much love from women solidarity. i felt it before but only got aware of it this intensely then, it was pure bliss. one beautiful person who reminded me of that was zweistein, as a stranger in an internet forum, but also the gay friends i have and all the longterm beautiful women friends i have. all the ladybugs (this time it’s really a metaphor including all ladybugs)

Edited by now is forever

actually this is what i don’t want to get killed. and that’s what i fight for by wanting to leave - because in this forum it’s gotten really difficult to maintain it with dignity at the moment.

and it’s really what makes @Zweistein so special that she sensed it... that i need her support to leave and she’s here.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever He's off on his hero's journey, he doesn't know yet, don't be so harsh on him. 

The quote at the end, it was all a farce. 

@mandyjw yes but he put in the quote later, so you don’t know which one was the farce... the heroes journey or the quote in the end.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever No duality, both true, both false. 

@remember I'm keeping this place safe after she's gone.

Get out. Now.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Last night I was thinking, "I'd love it if nowisforever/remember journals again. I should write that on my dream board." I was too lazy to do it but I guess it didn't matter.