now is forever

random jungle noise

1,120 posts in this topic

Just now, Shin said:

That was the worst choice out of the 3

Wrong answer xD

and a european and world citizen... can i choose all of them?

Just now, now is forever said:

and a european and world citizen... can i choose all of them?

That's still racist.

What about other planets ? Galaxies and dimensions ?

¬¬

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Just now, Shin said:

That's still racist.

What about other planets ? Galaxies and dimensions ?

¬¬

mhh ok... difficult - the artist who swallowed the universe? what shape will i have?

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

mhh ok... difficult - the artist who swallowed the universe? what shape will i have?

Forever fatter than now

It is a certainty

?

God is love

And God in them

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

You're EXACTLY like Jon. 

Jon rarely gets it when I say something stupid just to be stupid. He always thinks I'm being serious. And I continue to do it, time and time again and get offended, time and time again. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

33 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Jon rarely gets it when I say something stupid just to be stupid. He always thinks I'm being serious. And I continue to do it, time and time again and get offended, time and time again. xD

It's an inner conflict. I've been taught to think that it's bad to insult other people, but when I hear such thing I think that you're stupid.
If I truly believed that you're not stupid, I would laugh. Instead, I prefer to make sure that I'm mistaken 9_9.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

37 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

That must be both sad and funny at the same time xD

God is love

And God in them

Laughing and crying is my life lately. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

Laughing and crying is my life lately. 

It's basically what life is all about ?

God is love

And God in them

sorry guys i need to use this space for an instance, to do some journaling. :) everything i write is not related to previous conversation. i need this journal to survive. we can talk later.

i‘m surviving some kind of willinglessness to survive... i also survive loneliness... and i survive a sort of laziness about everything that seems mechanical. i‘m surviving the idea that if i once start getting rid of all my problems i won’t have time for the interesting and beautiful things in life anymore.

actually surviving is all i do, so it’s really only about a better or worse way to survive. i notice, that i also survive not being able just to notice.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever The observer changes the observed just by the act of observing. I noticed that too.

Just now, mandyjw said:

@now is forever The observer changes the observed just by the act of observing. I noticed that too.

you mean in yourself?

On 8/14/2018 at 6:06 PM, now is forever said:

this journal is for random output, sharing some inspiration. (real journal is on paper)

If you listen closely at the end of the video you can hear the bulldozers coming in.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

I mean in eveeeeeerything. I thought that's what you were saying, that its difficult to just observe. 

No respect for Hitler girl, sje said to leave her be

GET OUT !!!!!

God is love

And God in them

11 minutes ago, sgn said:

If you listen closely at the end of the video you can hear the bulldozers coming in.

i never made it to the last hours - i always fell asleep. i‘ll listen to it, thank you.

i love it very much, i guess we all pay for romantizising about the world and trying to make it whole again - paralysis is the worst. the jungle needs a voice for us to notice it.

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

i never made it to the last hours - i always fell asleep. i‘ll listen to it, thank you.

i love it very much, i guess we all pay for romantizising about the world and trying to make it whole again - paralysis is the worst. the jungle needs a voice for us to notice it.

I'm just kidding ;) I like it too.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

12 minutes ago, sgn said:

I'm just kidding ;) I like it too.

xD

happy you like it! i once let it run the whole night, it was really interesting i dreamt a lot but i also woke up a lot and it wasn’t exactly the deepest sleep, although it was really nice, it felt like sleeping in the jungle.

32 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I mean in eveeeeeerything. I thought that's what you were saying, that its difficult to just observe. 

it’s not difficult it’s impossible. everything leaves traces. what that means in the sense of light i can’t say, though.

Edited by now is forever

46 minutes ago, Shin said:

No respect for Hitler girl, sje said to leave her be

GET OUT !!!!!

thank you shin ? it’s ok.

i would have just turned the screen off if i wanted to be really really alone... i mean it’s the jungle here now.

Edited by now is forever