now is forever

random jungle noise

1,120 posts in this topic

regarding the news:

i can only say that it might make sense to think about how to embed something like creative common information in all material that can still be shared - or develope some kind of code that people have to embed automatically maybe with a something like a signature but also a free sharing label - a filter can read only as much or as little information as is embedded. i guess it would be really a chance then for the small creatives if they don’t give a shit they get shared much more... fuck it - but there are ways. 

i see the problem in the long run more with the material that is not shared. they will get some problems as no one will use that anymore....i seee the problem it’s infinite. as sometimes these things have to be shared, too.

how transparent will it get?

how can i turn of hope? i really try it.

Edited by now is forever

today i start with spring cleaning - also i‘ll start to set up my working space - hehe that will be fun as - there will be nice new tools i‘m exited to use them and set them up!

On 25.3.2019 at 0:15 PM, non_nothing said:

Recently I've come up with a concept defined in mathematics, which is:
vacuous truth: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuous_truth

related (relation and empy relations):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finitary_relation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_relation#Particular_homogeneous_relations

Was intensified to see definitions on empty sets, because what spirituality mostly defines emptiness state is very well related to that classical logic which was abandoned because of its absurdity

regarding my non/mathematical excursion some days ago to understand the mantra of 

try to know nothing but understand everything

i wanted to hold on to these links, too. because they are really interesting i‘m still in the process of understanding. so thank you ? 

i wonder if this mantra is a vacuous mantra for some people. well it must be, partially but it also can’t be because it never was empty in the first place.

Edited by now is forever

i also realize that i always only tried to understand the small numbers and i also always saw a set of bigger numbers as a unity, it’s not.  there are big numbers and round numbers and lazy numbers and understanding numbers and not understanding numbers and dreaming numbers....:ph34r:

this song for me is related to the kingdom of the children - i love this song, it’s also related to becoming an adult for me and it really is in a sense the perfect match/link to it. for me it was always addressed to the grown ups.

Edited by now is forever
even though not litterally

so today i started the day with reading - because that’s what i set my mind to yesterday evening. so i started to really read the permaculture book instead of just digging for the recipes. it’s really good! a lot of things written in the first pages are not really telling me something new but it is one or two steps deeper than my perception of it until now, because it’s more backed up through practice than all i know theoretically. 

there is also this explanation about how to plant food closely accessible to where the body is at and there is a logic of partitioning these areas in zones/numbers, the house is 0 the back door is 1 and so on. i find it really interesting as i always am in my house, as i carry it around ? i‘m always zero and that is infinite. hehe 

the author of the book is referring to that with 00. so 0 is the place where 00 is at.

i‘ll certainly also soon start to grow something on my windowsill only for food reason - well most of my plants are already eatable but i mostly don’t eat them because either they would be gone then and i like them so much or because they are still to small to have fruits.

i especially like the kaffir lime tree, it’s leaves are delicious in thai curry. i like it because i like it and i like it because it tastes good.

and i‘m sorry i bought it just for food reasons so i harvest it really sparsely and always only two to three leaves a time. that’s why basil never makes it for long, i am too greedy.

Edited by now is forever

also i must confess that consistency is as much a concept than it was before- because it’s not really there, well it is in being inconsistent with what i wanted to be consistent with. but last week was kind of productive so i don’t care too much and yesterday i built a wooden frame presentation furniture for a product presentation in a small store - it was a short notice design in sense of having only a week to solve the problem - it was only for a small event, but it looked good, even though i‘d construct it a little bit better next time in sense of stability. not a big issue but small errors occurre in prototypes.

so even though there is an excuse i can sell well to myself, i still want to return to consistency in being consistent with what i wanted to be, next week. means starting tomorrow.

Edited by now is forever

why can i still get so hurt being treated like  a  -0. 

sometimes i wonder how drops exiting my eyes can be so big and so salty.

last two days where full of battles.

funny as it is, they always show when i‘m already aware of the problem and already want to change these things - do i need someone to tell me what i neglected for too long by treating me like worthless shit?

obviously it’s a sign of another person being overchallenged by my challenges.

Edited by now is forever

always back to zero infinitely. from minus to plus to minus to plus but the essence never changes.

i‘m only realizing i‘m back in monkeymind because i started to smoke a mullein+damiana mixture. i realize that the habit of smoking gets through because my mind is absent and unaware of what is important to my survival. this is muladhara projection - i already said i put this year under muladhara theme. so figuring out what really are my needs and setting everything up so i can fulfill these needs.  well in a sense my survival is safe but not my spiritual survival as i want to contribute something meaningful to society in form of creating some values. and yes i already try to do that on a day to day basis but not yet in a way this could support my survival needs.

as a reminder:59C07E65-CB5A-4BCB-8F32-EA5A9E8C3255.jpegso reflecting on muladhara i realize that the roots already contain all the other chacras as an idea. so even if i put the year under root construction i also need to work on all the other chacras step by step. because it’s also a part of it to get rooted in understanding the chacras and kundalini energy through rooting into practice.

Edited by now is forever

muladhara itself is grounding into earth - for me that also means grounding into matter/s not talking about getting materialistic but still materializing or dematerializing some things and also to grasp situations more accurately. so until now i was very much grounded in chaos - means the outside world, by reacting to it, and the moment that fell away i was overpowered by how much i was always running pretty much in reaction to my surrounding. i know i’ll have to do that again, but this time i want to be more aware and more self determined - i so hope that bullet journaling will help me with this and not reinvolve me in always running from a to b and back to a. so muladhara entails being a 0 with a better overview of 1 2 3 4 and maybe only sometimes ♾.

how is it that the more i want to pull away the more i get sucked in. why can’t i let go. even woke up in the middle of the night and went completely owlish... it’s break of dawn.

@now is forever Is there an "I" ahold of you?

Do you need to ground through Swadisthana  and Manipura,?

At times, new moons have disturbed me more than full moons.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@Zigzag Idiot :P yeah there was probably an i ahold of me - the one that thinks it is not about itself to let go.

certainly i need to work myself up through the chacras consciously. 

thank you for reminding me! are you everywhere by the way?

also you are the only person really visiting here except tsuki.

thank you!

you know i will miss everyone so much.

5 minutes ago, now is forever said:

you know i will miss everyone so much.

@now is forever Sorry, but are you going anywhere? You're breaking my heart!

I would comment on your journal if you were less ambiguous and symbolic. Or maybe it is best if you stay that way...
I think you're doing great. I believe in you. 

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

:o now I get it. The I goes away. Bye bye!

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki at the moment i‘m super theatralic, i‘m breaking my own heart because i need to at least stop visiting the forum daily - i‘m to obsessed with it.

why don’t you like me being symbolic?

@now is forever It's not that I don't like your symbols. You are already symbolic so there isn't much to do for me here.
Should I symbol the symbols? That's too much even for me.