now is forever

random jungle noise

1,120 posts in this topic

is this month not over yet? i can’t wait for the detox vid.

but as it is spring time i‘ll also try to do some spring cleaning starting tomorrow.

Edited by now is forever

so i didn’t start with spring cleaning yet...

instead i‘m focusing on consistency as i was loosing out on that a little bit due to some traveling i did. so i‘m back at

• yoga routine - especially muladhara yoga - (i’ll probably do the whole chacras step by step) and i‘ll take the kria book up  again soon - also try to sprinkle in wim hof
  • bullet journaling routine - where i put a list of routines i want to get a grip on and organise my day to day life - mixed with contemplations and note taking
Edited by now is forever

also spring is here and sun is coming out - love berlin when the sun is shining.

it’s called fat B

Edited by now is forever

just now a mantra formulated itself out of nowhere...(when i say nowhere i mean the nondual nowhere)

it’s nothing special but it’s a good one to remember.

try to know nothing but understand everything

it’s a tripled up yes. you can’t turn it around to: try to understand everything but know nothing or to: try to know everything but understand nothing - that would be dumb it’s very mathematical this sentence if you’d want to write it differently you’d need ( ).

i’m not a mathematician but if i’d need to find symbols for it i’d write it like this:

try to know ±0 but understand ∞

it doesn’t say much though about the numbers or words or points of contacts/touches inbetween.

it doesn’t say much about how much got substracted or added it doesn’t say much about how much got taken away or where gifted. although it says much about how difficult it is to start with a 0. (well because you are already ∞)

Edited by now is forever
it took a while...

so i would change the sentence ...always dubbled up inside... to: always tripled up inside...

we are chaos trying to figure out ourselves but all we really want is spending a better time on earth, we in sense of all of us chaos.

so there are literally no chaots there is only chaos.

Edited by now is forever

2 hours ago, now is forever said:

I like that sentence. It spells peace very well.
You could simplify it down to:

Know nothing, understand everything.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

6 minutes ago, tsuki said:

I like that sentence. It spells peace very well.
You could simplify it down to:

Know nothing, understand everything.

yes but that doesn’t tell much about the impossibility about it - i like to try more than to fail, it makes me stand up again and start at 0.

Edited by now is forever

3 minutes ago, now is forever said:

yes but that doesn’t tell much about the impossibility about it - i like to try more than to fail.

Yeah, it's your mantra. It's perfect as you wrote it.
I'm done trying and I'm doing it. Now it the time.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

38 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Yeah, it's your mantra. It's perfect as you wrote it.
I'm done trying and I'm doing it. Now it the time.

yes die trying xD:ph34r:

and it might be yours. you forgot a k.

Edited by now is forever

4 hours ago, now is forever said:

Quite similar to a Buddhist definition of wisdom if I'm remembering it correctly. Wisdom is understanding silence.

yes but that doesn’t tell much about the impossibility about it - i like to try more than to fail, it makes me stand up again and start at 0.

A Contemplative Christian monk was once asked what they do at their Monestary.

He said, "We fall down and then we get back up again."

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@Zigzag Idiot thank you, you are flattering me with your comparisons. i‘m not that modest though -_- 

perfectionism is hard to come by with a chaotic personality. especially with a chaotic demand to express oneself with words.

Edited by now is forever

My aim wasn't simply flattery. Your comments naturally brought the comparisons to mind. As someone who tends to think abstractly and has grown to appreciate a Chaotic approach, I feel like a walking contradiction being a Virgo, who are supposed to have a high tendency for perfectionism. 

50 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

My aim wasn't simply flattery. Your comments naturally brought the comparisons to mind. As someone who tends to think abstractly and has grown to appreciate a Chaotic approach, I feel like a walking contradiction being a Virgo, who are supposed to have a high tendency for perfectionism. 

perfectionist in being very detailed/explicit or does the suppose mean you don’t see yourself as a perfectionist? 

i must say in accepting the chaos more as a natural order i can let go of perfectionism much more again and also funny as it is i start to handle the chaos better by accepting it. i‘m an aquarius so that fits. i can also see perfectionism in chaos and know i am able to use it to create magic in space until true chaos takes over. it’s still difficult to let go of the controller inside of me.

Edited by now is forever

3 hours ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

Chi = Kundalini = Prana = Kundabuffer = imagination 
Chi = Kundalini + 3 Centered Awareness = Holy Prana 

thank you @Zigzag Idiot especially for the 3centered awareness!

and also especially for the kundabuffer i‘ll make them tomorrow for dinner maybe. all veggie.

they call them heaven and hell because they are made of apples from the ground (potatoes) eaten with mashed apples from the sky.

Edited by now is forever

Heaven and hell sounds like it would go good with a little ketchup ??‍?

@Zigzag Idiot the 3centered presence meditation is a really good recipe by the way. just did it and will certainly repeat it.

but can someone tell me how to switch the heart off after reactivating it? 

Edited by now is forever

@Zigzag Idiot the 3centered presence meditation is a really good recipe by the way. just did it and will certainly repeat it.

but can someone tell me how to switch the heart off after reactivating it? 

It's effective for many to just turn on the news and watch just about anything related to politics.

?

@Zigzag Idiot yeah that did it for me O.o

but it took a while.

i don’t know if that will work twice though.

maybe i should turn on the news.

Edited by now is forever