now is forever

random jungle noise

1,120 posts in this topic

no seriously - i really try to not perceive the big picture and therefore i don’t get it - there seems to be none. except being a bubble in a bubble in a bubble communicating with one bubble and the bigger bubble in the bigger bubble to set the picture of the bubble right.

but i never know which bubble it is at the moment.

it feels more like this:

1CCDDC25-4B03-4E7F-9227-E8C3907A3F90.jpeg

communication in the bubble:

D44A9833-A2D1-46E7-9DFD-7CD7566E57B0.jpeg

that would be taking a bath with the sponge ? :

4116FDDC-2AF2-49D0-9F9B-7A96250EC0DE.jpeg

maybe a sponge would not be enough - maybe it would be more a straw that would make the bubbles. maybe a whisk...electrical stirring device or an outboard motor would also work.

Edited by now is forever

it’s so funny how one vocabulary error can change the meaning of a whole sentence. and if repeated not only that.

i constantly get dilution and delusion mixed up and didn’t even realize that i therefore must have meant using the word dilusion.

https://www.google.de/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3fterm=Dilusion&amp=true

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever You also get 'quite' and 'quiet' mixed up quiet often...

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki hahaha 

that‘s because i trust a machine to make my deficits less obvious. it’s not doing a good job.

and the more visual it gets in my head the lesser does the machine cover for the deficit.

so writing in small letters is helpful for the flow. i love otl aicher for that.

and quite/quiet can have such a beautiful meaning, sometimes. like still. if i stop chattering on my own.

i also mix up peace and piece - but that’s mastery.

Edited by now is forever

Hehe... lovely!

I'm back safely from my adventurous trip (don't ask me where I went, lol).
But yeah, I'm ready for more bubbly talk... :-)

@Zweistein nice. ice is such an amazing molecular state. 

how was it, very cold? 

i‘m happy this video is not 11hours - it’s maybe more like a bladder training. :x

great sound

Edited by now is forever
i really tried to be cool

@now is forever It was not very cold, but actually quite exhausting.
Gotta practice a lot of self-care now 9_9

Are you starting to feel better?
Did you contemplate things down to it's roots?

2 hours ago, Zweistein said:

Are you starting to feel better?
Did you contemplate things down to it's roots?

yes, a lot of them just revealed themselves. but it doesn’t mean i have solutions yet -_-

the mind is mostly faster than the body -  when it’s about doing. and with experiences it’s the other way round, isn’t it :D

like an approaching and disappearing sound.

Edited by now is forever

22 hours ago, now is forever said:

yes, a lot of them just revealed themselves. but it doesn’t mean i have solutions yet -_-

the mind is mostly faster than the body -  when it’s about doing. and with experiences it’s the other way round, isn’t it :D

like an approaching and disappearing sound.

Do you really need solutions? :ph34r:

Oh that sounds like a nice question to explore:
How could "we" get mind and body operating in sync / at the same speed? 

this is not an answer to the last post. but it could be interconnected...

it was just a wordplay. thought about the avoidance of the void and the avoidance of the non void and the existence of the invisible. and how the invisible gets covered by the visible and uncovered by the visible. and the visible gets uncovered by the invisible.

@Zweistein i‘ll try to answer to your question later. but it will be something like being lost in transformation.

Edited by now is forever

@Zweistein answering your question partially: maybe we have to tip either the body or the mind to move from translation to transformation.

but i think that would be something more like loops than circles.

coming soon: lost in transformation.

Edited by now is forever

staying with the metaphor of bubbles. a balloon ? is always only as big as we inflate it. 

staying with the metaphor of the balloon. have you ever been confronted with a situation where you were holding a balloon, already anticipating that it will be burst. question is just how?

Edited by now is forever

4 hours ago, now is forever said:

staying with the metaphor of bubbles. a balloon ? is always only as big as we inflate it. 

staying with the metaphor of the balloon. have you ever been confronted with a situation where you were holding a balloon already anticipating that it will be burst. question is just how?

Hmm, no 9_9 but what an interesting synchronicity with your avatar ;-)

I guess the question then becomes...  if it bursts, how would we react?

@Zweistein yes the synchronicity is interesting :D

i don’t think i’ll burst, i’m careful with needles - i have some abrasive paper with me. the needle is not directly pointed at me.

still i’m anxious about bursting balloons.

hehe but generally just for preparation, it would look like this:

2472DB73-1D74-49EE-A3D9-D9ED0CF9235E.gif but it’s the sound and the touch that make the difference and the anticipation, i mean the anticipation that the bursting is not in my hand, even though the balloon is.

Edited by now is forever

i‘m getting kind of greedy with conversation... even though it goes nowhere. 

even invading others spaces...it’s the small talk devil. and looks very much like a blind fish - who doesn‘t know what further to talk about.

blub

Edited by now is forever

so where is the boarder between intrusion and communication. in my understanding it is in openness for the sensitivities of the other persons „skin“.

where are our hurting points, old skars and taboo areas?

@tsuki i‘m sorry - i seem to have touched something painful. i seem to be good in that.

but why the heck are you writing an open journal if you don’t want to be disturbed? especially after the i=you=we experience with zweistein.

my fault is surely, that because of technical language i see the whole conversation as a haunt for more truth, instead of seing the sensitive person behind it. i‘m sorry for that. it reveals a lot.

i see that you have your struggles and wanted to work them out in your journal .

at least you have boarders tsuki. i sometimes don’t.

i can also see the paradox of wanting to stay you while you invite others in at the same time - you noticed it already and zweistein intuited it - is this a 22?

so i feel kind of touched that you already let me approach this far. sometimes i talk so loud i overhear the finetunes.

Edited by now is forever

3 hours ago, now is forever said:

@tsuki i‘m sorry - i seem to have touched something painful. i seem to be good in that.

It is just that I already have one mother. Mothers are lovely, but also dangerous.
When you are a little child and have no boundaries, they take care of you and mold you into a functioning human being. 
Then, they forget the fact that you can take care of yourself and keep trying to mold you.

Of course, they still take care of you after you can take care of yourself, but now they are just making sure that you know how to have boundaries.
The boundary between you and your mother is the most difficult one to maintain.
Hurting the very definition of what care is (mother) is the greatest act of compassion. And mothers can take it.

but why the heck are you writing an open journal if you don’t want to be disturbed? especially after the i=you=we experience with zweistein.

I don't want to be molded. I am what I am, even if I don't know what am I.
It is an open journal because you may want to know me better. If you feel like something is off in my reasoning - it simply means that we think of our experience differently. You can ask me to clarify things so that you can squeeze yourself into the lens I'm presenting, but do not try to correct me.

My experience is not wrong. It simply is.

my fault is surely

That is the sharpest tool in the toolbox of motherly self-defense.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki why do you compare me to your mother???

that‘s a projection.

Edited by now is forever

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

that‘s a projection.

Yes it is. You said it yourself - you're good at touching unresolved things.
How about we talk about your relationship with scientific thought and arrogance?