now is forever

random jungle noise

1,120 posts in this topic

and@tsuki both exist simultaneously 

24CDE6CB-23C8-4DC8-A80A-F8CF1EE786D0.jpeg

286FB577-5DD8-4A89-BD4E-7B2F9E7ADCE5.jpegit’s only about the value you give your own heart if you can stop zooming - it’s all about equilibrium to get to @Zweisteins trinity.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever Trinity is a three-legged stool.
Remove a leg and it becomes a useless teapot.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki yeah if someone removes the we from the i=you=we definitely. 

and what happens if a fourth leg appears what would that be? a three legged stool stands better than a four legged stool. did you know that?

that is really a mindfuck. 

but i guess a two legged stool just needs a wall to lean against if it’s well constructed. so a two legged stool can still find a community. it‘s still a designer peace tsuki.

if i don’t think about where to get a second leg from.

dealing drugs here is not allowed, do you think i could try sperm dealing? no. mhh i thought so.

is it getting very ugly? that’s how ugly i feel at the moment. but it won’t get uglier than this. it’s all just trade isn‘t it? it got uglier.

and no one is taking responsibility except for yourself. fuck off world i‘m so sick of it. that is as ugly as it can get isn’t it. that’s when all dreams have been schattered and no hope is left. but hey tomorrow i will smile again because there are many people who feel worse than me.

and here comes the at least: at least you realized it before you had children.

Edited by now is forever

“Only time can heal what reason cannot.” 
― Seneca

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki sorry im very cynical today. i guess it will only take some hours and i‘ll be the motivation clown again.

thank you. i‘m really thankful somehow it’s mostly the other way round - i listen others getting cynical and as soon as i start no one seems to allow it.

really what does anybody expect of me? so why are they still doing it?

Edited by now is forever

My reminder as soon as I realize that my thoughts are going into a weird direction, is this question:
Am I alive? If the answer is yes, everything is actually fine. 

(not sure if this helps anything... but I thought I would try :x)

Edited by Zweistein

10 hours ago, now is forever said:

thank you. i‘m really thankful somehow it’s mostly the other way round - i listen others getting cynical and as soon as i start no one seems to allow it.

@now is forever Your predator's job is to keep dangers at bay. 
If, however, you call this predator dangerous - it will fight itself so that it will not harm others.
To be harmless towards others, you have to be ruthless towards yourself.

Cynicism was once a form of strength, but today it is nothing else but whining.
I'd much rather listen to whining of others than to whine about it.

Edited by tsuki

@tsuki the problem is it is a self feeding predator it is just ugly and absolutely not dangerous. it is only dangerous for people who are in love despite the ugliness. the moment it’s not dangerous to loved ones anymore it just showes it’s only ugly and nothing else.

so why am i not allowed to be ugly? 

Edited by now is forever

3 minutes ago, now is forever said:

the problem is it is a self feeding predator it is just ugly and absolutely not dangerous. it is only dangerous for people who are in love despite the ugliness. the moment it’s not dangerous to loved ones anymore it just showes it’s only ugly and nothing else.

Does this sentence come from a place of love, or does it come from the place of hate?
If it is the latter, then it is the predator biting itself. I think that it does a great job keeping itself stuck in the corner.

@tsuki it comes from the place of questioning.

i just realized how much love i get here!!! that’s really heart warming!

sorry tsuki i know that i set myself being stuck in the corner (even though it was not the latter). i can’t leave it based on nothing - i use to not make head over heals decisions. you are right i must make decisions but it all feels like thin air and i use to make decisions on matter.

and actually it really is a determinism problem, as marlene dietrich used to sing (well not the whole song but the refrain):

“i don’t know to whom i belong to, i think i belong to me all myself”

the heart does not „think“ all by itself it’s not the quality it owns.

(so yes no reason or maybe the only one)

Edited by now is forever

sometimes i ask myself if it is so clever to give different meaning to words - what if i get old and forget to explain what i mean if i say i’m manipulating? would people still understand? would people think how cute this grany?

so all meaning ultimately goes back to this...:

B1A58753-ECAF-43A8-B953-A6D7B1693381.jpeg question is: what does the sponge want to say???

maybe i took it too literal. can’t perceive it.

so squeeze the sponge? or feed it with liquids? or give it a shower? (there is also a version where taking a bath with a sponge could work)

at least the sponge is a sea preditor.

C495C31E-C804-4A02-847F-51380CBC48D6.jpeg

Edited by now is forever

14 hours ago, now is forever said:

sometimes i ask myself if it is so clever to give different meaning to words - what if i get old and forget to explain what i mean if i say i’m manipulating? would people still understand? would people think how cute this grany?

Thinking about ultimate rules for life is ultimately misguided.
Reality is non-linear. Today's solutions are tomorrow's problems if we stick to them mindlessly.
This is what all rules boil down to: the mind finds thinking exhausting, so it tries to solve itself by inventing guidelines.

Edited by tsuki

@tsuki the problem is i’m in the dark, i need some guidelines - how could i ever find back if there wouldn’t be any...

but even if it will get darker around me - it’s nice if others are still bright enough to read something into me ;)

so i can understand something i would not have remembered without their light.

in that sense i’m really clueless. still.

shapes are always shifting until they manifest.

Edited by now is forever

2 hours ago, now is forever said:

@tsuki the problem is i’m in the dark, i need some guidelines - how could i ever find back if there wouldn’t be any...

One way is to find your way back to the light and the other is to wait until your pupils adjust to the darkness.

Edited by tsuki

3 hours ago, tsuki said:

One way is to find your way back to the light and the other is to wait until your pupils adjust to the darkness.

what kind of pupils are you talking about?

these:

65A821C5-9478-4281-A5CD-7A0F45645A71.gif 

or these:

AC7DC7D3-F1C0-4FFB-86F9-DB339A6A03A5.jpeg

?

Edited by now is forever
sorry, just tried to reinterprete the fish