Ingit

What is it now ?

10 posts in this topic

I been fine 5 days and Was extremly happy and relaxed and can focus better on my studies and was sure that those were negative thoughts that were keeping me stuck... i enjoye those previous 5 days... i though im out now..was happy... but today I found myself again in them, I felt sad... I ppsted yesterday here that how great was I feeling but today all change... I was doubting myself again and believing that my negative thoughts are true and questioning negative to me... ! Why it happened today... :| I thought i have realized that those were my mind tricks and how poor I did become while listening to those negative stuff in me...

?IngitScooby ?

New posts within a short time frame are limited. Please wait 111 seconds before submitting.

4 hours ago, Ingit said:

I been fine 5 days and Was extremly happy and relaxed and can focus better on my studies and was sure that those were negative thoughts that were keeping me stuck... i enjoye those previous 5 days... i though im out now..was happy... but today I found myself again in them, I felt sad... I ppsted yesterday here that how great was I feeling but today all change... I was doubting myself again and believing that my negative thoughts are true and questioning negative to me... ! Why it happened today... :| I thought i have realized that those were my mind tricks and how poor I did become while listening to those negative stuff in me...

when I'm happy and everything goes easy I want it to stay the same, but it always changes. And when it changes I get sad because I think something is wrong. So I try to not hold on to the good times and not get caught up in the bad, as they are both the same. The sad times are good times, because they guide me to change, and the good times are sad times as they must end. Both are beautiful but not when I try to capture them. When I let go all is good :)

See this "now" as balance. Good can't come without bad. Experience the bad, be in the bad moment, and then move on. Don't be greedy and only experience the good. The bad must be there to help you become stronger and resistant

You're not human, you're the universe

:ph34r: Sound  scary  buddies

?IngitScooby ?

15 hours ago, Ingit said:

Sometimes there is happiness and sometimes sadness. Perfectly normal. Also perfectly normal to enjoy happiness more than sadness. Can you see that there is resistance to the sadness? This post is in essence resistance to it.

What if you were writing a post about being happy for the last 5 days and what to do about it? :)

The sadness can't hurt you and the thoughts are just thought. No need to listen to them, rather feel in the body how the sadness feels. When we listen to the feeling instead of resisting it, it will pass rather than intensify.

@WelcometoReality Oh,,,,, I take them seriously and then think why are they feeling me so and why cant I enjoy life

?IngitScooby ?

54 minutes ago, Ingit said:

@WelcometoReality Oh,,,,, I take them seriously and then think why are they feeling me so and why cant I enjoy life

Does it help to think that way? What if you instead think that it's ok to be sad, that it is a natural part of life?