non_nothing

Like to share you this beautiful memory of my own

8 posts in this topic

This is the one of the earliest memories of mine that I can remember so clear. I'm unsure about my age. Probably around 3-5.

I was sitting in bathroom. There. Was doing my job and at the same time was like looking around and stuff. I remember, all the sudden I found myself staring at my hand, my palms. Observing and taking note of how it's shape and how it moves. All the sudden, I had that tingly feeling that runs on your spine, also on the stomach area when you get scared or some sort, you got that feeling right? So I walk out of the bathroom went to living room. I saw my dad laying and watching TV. I asked him:

-(Me) "Daddy?"

-(Him) Yes.

-(Me) How am I able to move my hand?

-(Him) ....

He didn't say anything. How could he right? It was just yet another stupid child questions that pop often a lot. Beautiful right?

@non_nothing If you had Leo as a father it may have gone something like this...............

Leo (dad) is sitting in the meditation room and you ask him-

-Daddy?

-(Leo) -yes.

-(you)-How an I able I move my hand?

-(Leo) -In reality there is no "you" so there is no "your hand". These are only perceptions/illusions arising within the emptiness of absolute infinity as manifestations. Secondly since there is no "you" within reality there is no free will to do anything either.

Then Leo -(dad) would think  "isn't that cute how children make up fantasy stories about their imaginary existence within reality. Glad I nipped that one in the bud early or he may be having imaginary friends next".:P

@cetus56 hahahaha

Leo would be an epic dad though lol. imagine his children are trained from a very young age to think and function in reality in the most optimal and efficient way . they would be fully-permanently enlightened by the time they were 5 :) 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei You wouldn't miss having an ego if an ego was never instilled in you from the beginning.

@Nahm oh wow. 

how is it that you deal/explain with your children... are you bringing them up with the non-dual understanding as they age? are you "prepping: them for enlightenment/life of non-suffering?

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

12 minutes ago, Nahm said:

BEautiful.

Yesterday, my daughter (6) asked me if I know there’s nothing in a mirror. 

?

@Nahm Good observation! Funny you should mention this. Yesterday afternoon I was thinking the same thing while looking in a mirror. Well maybe a little deeper tho. Not only is there nothing in the mirror but there is nothing on this side of the mirror either. It helped in some way to see the illusion of reality since I was seeing a reflection of myself as a body within a room. You get the idea. haha

3 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@non_nothing If you had Leo as a father it may have gone something like this...............

Leo (dad) is sitting in the meditation room and you ask him-

-Daddy?

-(Leo) -yes.

-(you)-How an I able I move my hand?

-(Leo) -In reality there is no "you" so there is no "your hand". These are only perceptions/illusions arising within the emptiness of absolute infinity as manifestations. Secondly since there is no "you" within reality there is no free will to do anything either.

Then Leo -(dad) would think  "isn't that cute how children make up fantasy stories about their imaginary existence within reality. Glad I nipped that one in the bud early or he may be having imaginary friends next".:P

@cetus56 or it might have gone something such:

-Daddy?
-(Leo)- yes.

-(me)- How am I able to move my hand

-(Leo)- It seems like your time to take a psychedelic to answer that.

-(me) BUT LEoOOOo!

Edited by non_nothing