Pernani

I keep seeing invisible forms

8 posts in this topic

usually in day time I keep seeing these weird worm looking things that are transparent and keep dropping from the sky one after the other, theyre not always apparent and they do take minimal focus to see but what the fuck is this shit? not only that but I also see tiny invisible dots that keep moving, sometimes I see spirals (these r fairly new lol) and just half circular shapes, and a lot of times I see a lot of tiny dots of light that keep jumping all at once when I look at the sky and it's fairly sunny.

they dont really bother me but wtf is this? sth you get fro doing meditation? I didnt see these things prior to meditation.

if you have a similar experience, tell me abt it

Probably tears on your eyelids with little bubbles floating around and refelection from the sunlight it sounds pretty normal

Could just be a sudden onset of eye floaters.  Look it up.

@Pernani I see this stuff too. Almost exactly as you described it. I have no idea. When I look at the space between things, there are smaller transparent worm patterns / movements too- you? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Could be eye floaters, but they didnt aplear until after a while of meditation. But whats more weird is the particles of light dancing around, first time I saw them after a meditation session it took me by surprise

9 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Pernani I see this stuff too. Almost exactly as you described it. I have no idea. When I look at the space between things, there are smaller transparent worm patterns / movements too- you? 

Yup, now I also see when I look at the space between things the air kinda vibrating? And when it's dark and I'm in my room it's like a damn galaxy, flickers of bluish lights are all around appearing and disaplearing

31 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Pernani Like, like tiny dots that are in & out so fast it’s like they’re there and not there. Sixth sense maybe? 

#weseedotspeople/club

Not just dots, there is even waves and strings of light moving around.. Maybe one day I'll actually see a pink elephant and become enlightened

John isnt it weird that u only started to see them after your retreat?

@John Lula

9 hours ago, Nahm said: