Cortex

Does Leo Possesses Some Paranormal Abilities ?

7 posts in this topic

That's really interesting, because it would seem that he should after years of meditation, awaking experiences, psychedelics, and all of this practises, or at least be more attuned to this phenomenons, so I am curious if Leo had some paranormal experiences

You mean paranormal abilities or paranormal experiences? I'd imagine he's had some of the latter, but I doubt he channels Babaji or levitates when he meditates or shit like that. 

I mean this more powerful stuff, like channeling, spirits, powers, etc 

I feel as if he does but doesnt come out and speak of them. I saw a post where he said something about levitation. Idk I could be wrong tho. 

@Rinne he said he wouldnt be suprpised if leviation is possible, doubt he is levitating at home lol.

What you are talking about are siddhis and as far as I know they require high levels of enlightenment and you have to work actively towards these abilities. I dont know if its all bullshit or not.

levitation is very much possible if you really understand how this all works.

6 hours ago, MM1988 said:

he said he wouldnt be suprpised if leviation is possible, doubt he is levitating at home lol.

What i saw was that he said to someone "if i posted a video of me levitating or laying on a bed full nails... something something something i cant remember"