Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ExodiaGearCEO

Can’t pull the trigger

7 posts in this topic

Hey, guys this has been a frustrating thing but I had realized whenever there is a girl that is interested in me and I know she does. I really suck at talking to girls. Which I feel it lower her attraction level down. How can I get better at talking to girls for anyone that is very experience ? Thanks

@ExodiaGearCEO this is a really damn good question and one that hasn't been asked on the forum! The key I would say would be too just talk to her normally, girls love that, when you don't show your nervousness and just talk to her like a girl you aren't attracted to, this will show that you are talking to her on an equal footing/with respect! You are not alone with this, it is a psychology thing of course, once it gets into your head that you are attracted to this girl, you start stuttering, feel more nervous, I have it right now the exact same situation exactly interestingly, although maybe not as bad as yourself. :)

3 hours ago, ExodiaGearCEO said:

Hey, guys this has been a frustrating thing but I had realized whenever there is a girl that is interested in me and I know she does. I really suck at talking to girls. Which I feel it lower her attraction level down. How can I get better at talking to girls for anyone that is very experience ? Thanks

"Can't pull the trigger" meaning you're scared to get their number? or what?

You can get a girl interested in you and attracted to you but it's not gonna mean anything if you don't do anything after that like get her number and set up a hangout/date etc. 

Or do you just want to keep them chasing you/ attracted to you so that you can keep that opportunity open so you can muster up the courage to get her number/hangout etc.?

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

@ExodiaGearCEO

No magic formula, just study the pickup theory and then actually test what you are learning.

95% of the advice out there is shit. But you've got to start somewhere. Until you've tried a bunch of theories, you're not really in a position to say what works and what doesn't. At least you'll be failing in the general right direction.

@Truth I mean the fartest I get is having there number. My primary goal is to get laid but I had some bad experience on dates with girls before and it’s so awkward. There is nothing fun to do at my country except like bowling and movies but those are corney. I always think I will fail and feel like I’m just wasting my time.  It’s hard to be confident when your so attracted to someone that is fine as fuck you feel me ? Haha

19 minutes ago, ExodiaGearCEO said:

@Truth I mean the fartest I get is having there number. My primary goal is to get laid but I had some bad experience on dates with girls before and it’s so awkward. There is nothing fun to do at my country except like bowling and movies but those are corney. I always think I will fail and feel like I’m just wasting my time.  It’s hard to be confident when your so attracted to someone that is fine as fuck you feel me ? Haha

Haha, no but in all seriousness, if you play your cards right you only need about 3 dates to get laid or at the very least to get some action. 

Date/Meet Up 1: Bowling. Date/Meet Up 2: Movies (Kiss) Date/Meet Up 3: Your place & A movie = Action.

What are your bad experiences? Why was it awkward? 

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

@ExodiaGearCEO

How physical is your game? 

For example touching. Do you do that?

Do you sexually escalate? 

Edited by SFRL