Shanmugam

A Joke

4 posts in this topic

1. God got tired of answering prayers and wanted to give a  solution so that no one wants to pray to him anymore. 2. Growing population brought more work to him but he was alone. 3. Sometimes prayers were even conflicting; So one day he said, "let there be spiritual enlightenment and paths to spiritual enlightenment." 4.Then God said, "Let all the holy scriptures that preach about me get filled with nonsense so that people stop believing in them". 5. Then God rested permanently.

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

36 minutes ago, Shanmugam said:

1. God got tired of answering prayers and wanted to give a  solution so that no one wants to pray to him anymore. 2. Growing population brought more work to him but he was alone. 3. Sometimes prayers were even conflicting; So one day he said, "let there be spiritual enlightenment and paths to spiritual enlightenment." 4.Then God said, "Let all the holy scriptures that preach about me get filled with nonsense so that people stop believing in them". 5. Then God rested permanently.

Poor overworked God :(