ChimpBrain

MDMA experience with my wife

19 posts in this topic

I hadn't been able to get legit MDMA since the late 90's but I recently managed to procure some. This shit is literally couples therapy in pill form! We didn't even have any obvious problems going on but it still made us have the most deep, open, honest conversation we've had since we attended an Aubrey Marcus Love Retreat about 18 months ago ... for like 4hrs straight. All kinds of realizations about how we're falling short as parents, taking each other for granted, my wife's bisexuality, how we try to pack too much into our days (and our child's) and none of us have any time to just sit and do nothing, financial stuff, emotional triggers, bad habits we picked up from our parent's and are now carrying on another generation, etc, etc, etc for 4hrs in the most understanding, non-judgmental, supportive way imaginable. I really can't recommend it highly enough if taken with your significant other in the comfort and safety of your own home. Just wanted to pass along my experience in the hopes it could be useful to someone else. Much love! 

2 hours ago, Athena said:

Where do ppl buy this stuff ?

No one can tell you here, you gotta look it up on the internet. Try reddit. 

To OP, that sounds wonderful. I am actually looking forward to trying MDMA some day especially with my girlfriend, it sounds like a blast and a deepening experience.

Therapist, psychologists, and psychiatrists would actually use in couples therapy in the 70s before it became a schedule 1 in the 80s.

21 minutes ago, SgtPepper said:

To OP, that sounds wonderful. I am actually looking forward to trying MDMA some day especially with my girlfriend, it sounds like a blast and a deepening experience.

Therapist, psychologists, and psychiatrists would actually use in couples therapy in the 70s before it became a schedule 1 in the 80s.

There's still a lot of that going on underground believe it or not. And MAPS is working on getting it approved for use in PTSD and eventually couples therapy. https://therooster.com/blog/illegal-mdma-being-used-doctors-treat-all-kinds-things

Edited by ChimpBrain

Sweet! Looking forward to trying MDMA some day. I'm curious if it will be an experience of Infinity for me.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Hell yeah MDMA is great, especially in a setting like this. Its an experience that everyone should have at least once.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sweet! Looking forward to trying MDMA some day. I'm curious if it will be an experience of Infinity for me.

Can almost guarantee that you will experience infinity on it. The stuff awakened me.   

I can't speak to any experiences of infinity, but what I can almost guarantee is feelings of extreme gratitude, love, compassion, acceptance, etc. I've never taken it while alone FWIW. I think it's primary benefit as far as growth goes is how it changes your relationship to others, especially people you're close to, which I'm not sure you would fully recognize if you were alone. Although I'm sure you would still get some kind of benefits from it. 

Yes but what about Eci Monday! And suicide Tuesday! Man oh man the highs are specfuckingtackular but the lows oh Lordy help me through the come down!

however I speak of my rituals over 10 years ago and they may have a purer product now !

Edited by Sashaj

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Most likely it will be...My gf and I were both gently and seductively lead into the enlightenment on a 100mg dose at the same time.

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

2 hours ago, Sashaj said:

Yes but what about Eci Monday! And suicide Tuesday! Man oh man the highs are specfuckingtackular but the lows oh Lordy help me through the come down!

however I speak of my rituals over 10 years ago and they may have a purer product now !

I feel fine honestly. The worst part was we stayed up until 2am when I'm used to getting to bed by like 10:30 so I'm super tired. If I experience any depression symptoms in the coming days I'll coma back here and say so just for complete honesty. 

so wonderful <3 

it is therapy, miraculous medicine

it made me reconnect to my emotional body on such a deep level, it unlocked so much love and beauty. it made me realize the perfection of reality. that everything is exactly as it should be. every atom is at its place. just utter perfection, if you just surrender to the flow <3

whatever arises, love that

21 hours ago, ChimpBrain said:

There's still a lot of that going on underground believe it or not. And MAPS is working on getting it approved for use in PTSD and eventually couples therapy. https://therooster.com/blog/illegal-mdma-being-used-doctors-treat-all-kinds-things

Thats awesome that they still do it today. I think psychedelics and MDMA are medicines. I am aware of MAPS and their plans to help individuals with PTSD, but I didn't know about the plans to scientifically verify its use in couples therapy. I think thats awesome.

I've been a lot of my information from this book called "Psychedelic Medicines" it covers LSD, MDMA, Psilocybin, and Ayahuasca. 

22 hours ago, ChimpBrain said:

I feel fine honestly. The worst part was we stayed up until 2am when I'm used to getting to bed by like 10:30 so I'm super tired. If I experience any depression symptoms in the coming days I'll coma back here and say so just for complete honesty. 

How you guys feel now? :)

On 8/13/2018 at 8:05 PM, cirkussmile said:

How you guys feel now? :)

Sorry I just now saw this. We never had any ill effects beyond what you'd get from a very VERY poor night's sleep. Just a kind of weak, groggy feeling for 2 days or so afterward.

19 minutes ago, ChimpBrain said:

Sorry I just now saw this. We never had any ill effects beyond what you'd get from a very VERY poor night's sleep. Just a kind of weak, groggy feeling for 2 days or so afterward.

And you still live by your insights or is everything normal?

I did MDMA with my long term BF (Ben).  He hadn't done it before and I'm already enlightened.  Results were: it is a heart-chakra thing.  I didn't experience anything I hadn't already, but it was  more intense than the natural full-body ecstasy I get.  It takes one out of the head (ego) and into the heart.  It intensified my clairsentience and ability to move energy around.  I could feel very strongly the energy in Ben and throw mine into his, intensifying his experience.  His experience was to repeat "oh my god" over and over.  He saw something he had never seen before.  God.  It was outrageous watching how it affected him.  In the moment he was convinced he was enlightened, and well, he was in that moment.  We had a good laugh about his antics afterward.  Ben has been meditating for 20 years, and has surrounded himself with quality spiritual teachers, but he has an OC thing going on.  He just can't let go.  So no amount of drugs will do that work for him. The realisation can't stick.

We had downer from hell, but I highly suspect it was laced with Ice.  Have had pure MDMA before, danced my ass off for 5 hours and zero downer.  Downer was interesting though.  Watching the mind go to all these dark places with detachment. It was a reminder of the hell some people find themselves in daily.

Post enlightenment: Marijuana lowers my vibration and I hate it.  Alcohol numbs me out when energy gets too much. LSD sort of intensified everything, but to be honest I was distracted by other people jumping around like zoo animals, so for the most part just laughed hysterically.  Shrooms blasts open crown chakra. I physically feel it. There was channelling anyone I stood next to.  The only person I wanted to be around was the other enlightened person there or trees.  Experiencing the interconnectedness of the forest and yup, the mysillium. I already get non-duality, of course, but I can see how it would force one into it. There was a bit of sacred geometry going on.  I was given that this drug is helpful to me personally as a clairvoyant healer, but don't go wild, or you'll lose your shit.  (Not in a good way!). Haven't done any sort of DMT. Not sure if I can even get 5meo in Australia.  Can get DMT and San Pedro.

Highly recommended going at some pure MDMA Leo, the more awake, the more loving it is.  Do it with someone close.  Lends itself to massage and gentle touch (not sex), basey music at night, or being in nature during day. Needs body movement. I went and swam in my river in our little forest.  So fucking good.  Oh, and trying different foods.  Sweet seems best.  It is all really intense. 

2 hours ago, cirkussmile said:

And you still live by your insights or is everything normal?

All the insights we had and agreements we made still ring true/wise, but I'd be lying if I said we were able to follow through with every one of them 100% of the time, especially around parenting. It's not easy to erase or override years of conditioning, it takes constant effort. Things are still drastically improved between us though, and like I said we didn't even have any obvious relationship problems to work on going into the experience. We just feel more in love, more open, more trusting, more forgiving, etc.  We were on some kind of love-high for the first week or so following. That's faded now but some of the good habits we started during it seem to have stuck. Considering it was a single experience I'm very impressed. I have more and we will be doing it again in the future! Maybe once every 2-3 months as long as I can stay stocked up :)

8 hours ago, ChimpBrain said:

All the insights we had and agreements we made still ring true/wise, but I'd be lying if I said we were able to follow through with every one of them 100% of the time, especially around parenting. It's not easy to erase or override years of conditioning, it takes constant effort. Things are still drastically improved between us though, and like I said we didn't even have any obvious relationship problems to work on going into the experience. We just feel more in love, more open, more trusting, more forgiving, etc.  We were on some kind of love-high for the first week or so following. That's faded now but some of the good habits we started during it seem to have stuck. Considering it was a single experience I'm very impressed. I have more and we will be doing it again in the future! Maybe once every 2-3 months as long as I can stay stocked up :)

Sounds like you definitely found inspiration and motivation to do the daily work together!

A relationship like that with understanding and patience is maybe the best spiritual practice :) I think men need to have the loving hand of a woman to be a better and more conscious man. It’s either that or sitting in a cave ?