John Iverson

If a girl said that she is numb, what should i say?? Or reply? About her struggles?

18 posts in this topic

So yeah, she is suppressing her feelings or unaware of them. Either comfort her or explain what to do to not be numb? Help her understand why she might be?

Check out Completition Process,by Teal Swan(it's a book).It helps you heal your emotional body.

On 8/13/2018 at 2:31 AM, YaNanNallari said:

So yeah, she is suppressing her feelings or unaware of them. Either comfort her or explain what to do to not be numb? Help her understand why she might be?

I let the conversation to flow, but she said, she doesn't want to accept any concern to other people , what should i say or do nowww?? , she ended up the conversation

Edited by John Iverson

You gotta balance out not dealing with any self pity bullshit and helping and supporting her. No right answers there, so just do your best

50 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@John Iverson be healthy. if you want to share intimacy, find healthy people. but be healthy first.

Yes, i want to pursue this girl, i want to know her, it is hard for me to talk to her because talking to her is through facebook, i think i failed to talk to her twice, but i want to pursue her and get to know her,.. yesterday she ended up the convo.. I don't know how to say this in english but the thought is.. okay bye now, thanks for the talk... and i say okay, then i sent her a gif that pat her head.... i want a response that is healthy, i don't want to be needy.. but i want to talk to her again Initiate again even he said bye.. and she said she doesn't want a person who do the effort of concerning to her,.

the second time i initiated a conversation she said i'm annoying huhu

Edited by John Iverson

4 hours ago, John Iverson said:

the second time i initiated a conversation she said i'm annoying huhu

good. there you go.

unborn Truth

13 hours ago, ajasatya said:

good. there you go.

What do you mean?? What you want to say? I don't understand 

4 hours ago, John Iverson said:
18 hours ago, ajasatya said:

good. there you go.

What do you mean?? What you want to say? I don't understand 

i mean good for you because she was honest. now you can move on.

unborn Truth

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Sounds like she doesn't want to open up to you.

Yes, that's what i feel, but I don't want to push her, like i am a needy person,. Ajasatya said i must be healthy, I don't know how to react in a healthy way,. I understand mind because our job here is self awareness, i know minds are not working like that, being numb? And you don't feel any emotions anymore? Is imposible right??? Unless you are awakened i guess? Maybe i'm wrong, i promise to myself I don't want a girl in my life because i'm just fixing my life situation to have money, because i am not ready , but I can't keep that promise hahah!! I don't want to repress my sexuality for the sake of my problem.. yes sexuality is an illusion but right now i have that right now 

On 12/08/2018 at 2:31 PM, YaNanNallari said:

I look at it differently. I look at it as someone who isn't bothered by pain along with not being happy with happiness. Someone who is in-different. Honestly, it doesn't sound too bad. 

I think the dates on this forum are off. It is not December 8th. Unless they are putting the day in front of the month. I have seen dates in the form: year/month/day but not day/month/year.

Edited by TeamBills

49 minutes ago, TeamBills said:

I look at it differently. I look at it as someone who isn't bothered by pain along with not being happy with happiness. Someone who is in-different. Honestly, it doesn't sound too bad. 

I think the dates on this forum are off. It is not December 8th. Unless they are putting the day in front of the month. I have seen dates in the form: year/month/day but not day/month/year.

With that what should i say or do? 

19 hours ago, John Iverson said:

With that what should i say or do? 

I'm definitely no expert in a situation like this but it seems to me like she doesn't want to open up, so I wouldn't try to get her to open up. I would wait for her to tell me she wants to open up. Just because she doesn't want to open up doesn't mean you can't have a relationship with her.

Hey, 

I have a question: Did you just chat with her online or did you ever meet her in person?

Because if it was online you should not overreact in my opinion. You can tell her that you are worried about what she wrote, showing that you take her serious but maybe there was no reason to worry.You can ask her if she wants to talk about it. If the answer is no than do not talk about it again unless she wants to. 

-Peace and Love

21 hours ago, AuthenticMeli said:

Hey, 

I have a question: Did you just chat with her online or did you ever meet her in person?

Because if it was online you should not overreact in my opinion. You can tell her that you are worried about what she wrote, showing that you take her serious but maybe there was no reason to worry.You can ask her if she wants to talk about it. If the answer is no than do not talk about it again unless she wants to. 

-Peace and Love

I saw her online and i find her attractive, first attemot i chat her somehow successful, but the convo stop I don't know why and i let the days passed by, so second attempt i saw her sharing a facebook Kinda meme but sadly it didn't go well , now i sent here a message she seen me i ask her to go out.. and she shared on facebook about she is not worth it... and i ask her how she know that??? She replied to me this

(there are things that you don't  know, there are things that i cannot Tell you the story and share it to you, so don't ask question. :) ) 

i don't know what to reply.. should i seen her this message? On facebook messenger? I already seen it but i don't know what to say

the second time failure she sensed that i am concern about her so she told me that she don't want to have concern from other people.. she just sensed it 

Edited by John Iverson