Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Solace

A Journal of Light and Love

30 posts in this topic

My mind has been filled with so many concepts during this journey, to name less than 1% this includes reiki, mantras, sun gazing, affirmations, visualizations, yoga, tai chi, chi gong, fasting, neural linguistic programming, subconscious reprogramming, meditation, love, entities, lucid dreaming, breathing, searching, not searching, intentional communities, seeding, chimpanzee psychology, human psychology, Chinese medicine, ascended masters, angels, spirit guides, aliens, dimensions. 

These are all concepts, these are sounds running wildly in my mind. It makes it a challenge to stay true to one technique and one practice when my mind whispers to me, “but what about the OM mantra? Maybe that will be better”. This is why the heart has been so important because it is away from all these thoughts and concepts that stop the experience of true happiness. The spiritual journey I have found out is so simple because all it requires is the shift from head to heart! But when you have concepts pulling you into the head which ironically we absorbed to be free from concepts, the only solution is to allow your heart to heal it :) 

And to do so, it’s helpful to have your own mind on your side which is why I’m starting a simple subconscious reprogramming of my mind through the most powerful, and loving videos I have seen; often videos given by a higher dimensional being like angels who bring through so much love and light. And eliminating everything that represents fear from my path. This is one of those videos that clearly describes one of the most effective techniques to enlightenment, why it’s effective while bringing us all to a greater state of love ❤️ As recommended by the being I will watch this every day for a week, and strive to embody what it has to say in every moment. 

I encourage people to join in with me, and finally get your subconscious and conscious mind on your side in your spiritual practice! If you are sit somewhere comfortable, and quiet; spine up straight, and be ready to surrender. The mind will still have questions and doubts, but don’t worry, the video has got you covered because it provides the most effective path to love known so far; which is the answer to all questions. We only have thoughts after all in attempt to find love. I’m very excited to transform with everyone here, just remember good things like unconditional love take time and patience, but not as long as you would think if you’re committed which repeating this video will help with ?

Just in case you don’t know, he is talking about 24/7 meditation. To do the technique when you walk, talk, and as you are falling asleep ?Formal meditation at mornings and nights is highly recommended beloveds.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

40330437_1222291771235825_3083350961599545344_n.jpg

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

The Spiritual Journey in Less than a Minute

In every moment, do things that bring you joy. Listen to angelic music, or go for a long walk in the forest, or sit and meditate. This is advice I must take.

I am surrendering to my heart with lots of resistance from the mind. It keeps wanting to feel like it has everything under control. Yet in those fleeting moments in the day I feel the heart awaken it feel like home, and the mind just silences as if I never had one. I am choosing of course one of the most accelerated, and direct paths ever offered to humanity to embody their higher selves, so lots of emotions, and memories are during out of me. I stay heart-centred through out it all, and it dosen't stop the pain of this spiritual purification, but I feel as if Im being held and supported during it. I have made my intentions very clear to the universe to purify every last atom of darkness in me, and make me a pure expression of christ consciousness for the wellbeing of all. So there is lots of resistance, but its a lot more peaceful of a process than I thought. It can only get better from here :) The love gets more and more intense each day. I trust my heart more than my head; I trust God more than an imaginary sense of self for guidance! It's funny when I write it like this, because no normal person would let something that docent even exist run their lives, yet they do! So who is really normal? I'd say the one who knows who he truly is.

So many fears try to stop me from being in the heart that I feel is important to share. When we know that the heart is the answer to every question you could ever imagine, when you know that the heart is of a far superior intelligence, and have felt it's love; much of these fears disappear. But still I often feel a fear of losing my individuality when I lose awareness of my physical body and my heart beats really fast. I have a fear of being lost, and not knowing what to do without thoughts. I have a fear of being judged by others, and pushed away because I'm different. So many run rampant, and the very act of seeing them means they are being healed and released! Don't let these fears stop you, I haven't, I stay true to who I am, and let that experience replace the sounds in my head.

So at every turn and in every moment I am tested by the universe how true I am to my heart. Everything that arises is daring me to stay centred, no matter how it appears. If someones growls at me, it tells me to surrender even deeper to love. Although I'm still waiting for that to happen. This is me being real about the journey as can be, it will test you until all that is left is God. There will be no more layers covering up the light within, the onion has been peeled. But it feels peaceful when coming at it from the heart, you feel relaxed in the midst of healing, and that I feel would give a lot of people the relief they deserve as they continue to evolve and invoke more light into their lives through doing whatever is fun, and making what isn't fun a blessing to your evolution (just as long as what isn't fun isn't most of your day! It's okay to have these moments where someone tries to upset us; but not if it's a long term relationship).

So to end this, I want to say that I truly know nothing. And that this is all just more words in your head, what I am pointing to is all that matters. As the higher self said, "Focus on your heart, and watch your reality change. It's as simple as that"; and lets not leave out Jesus, "seek first the kingdom of heaven and all shall be given to you" or something similar. The kingdom is within, the heart is it not?

Giving advice to people is not the best way to change this world. Being a pure expression of Christ Consciousness is what changes the world. Jesus was one man and he changed the entire world with his example. Today everyone is a guru or teacher, imagine if they turned that attention on the outside world back into themselves, to be an equal expression of God's love as Jesus was! That helps the world more than anything.

It feels like you are turning away, it's another sound, another story. Truth is, if in our hearts is the highest vibration of divine love in the entirety of existence then why look anywhere else for fulfilment? And when you bring that love down from heaven, it raises the consciousness of humanity, the whole of humanity. What if millions of people did this? 

I'll add to that number, and I'll bring as many people as possible with me :) There is nothing else more exciting that I want to do; I've already had hundreds of lifetimes here on Earth, and I know what it's like to live through and throughout all of the suffering; this lifetime, my final lifetime, I give my soul to God. And the means to get there are so direct and available to us all.

Edited by Solace

An amazing teacher, I feel my field of awareness expanding as I watch him, becoming more present, and able to feel the aliveness of the now.

An endless number of thoughts defend the ego from the Heart. A thousand reasons to go into the Heart can not replace the faith acquired by a taste of Love, nor be remembered when fear comes to save the imaginary self. For complete surrender is required, leaving no thought to be of importance, to let thy will be God’s. 

No logical or rational thought can convince one to surrender himself, to die. Only the strongest faith in God, and our own true nature can be stronger than our primordial instinct to live. Although the simplest of things, it is the also the greatest.

Of which thousands out of hundreds of billions had the faith. We can do it. In the immediate future it looks challenging, but our perspective is limited. It actually is very beautiful, and peaceful about an hour after we make the switch. That first hour is the greatest challenge that we miss, the egos strongest resistance. Such a small amount of time, even a week is small, even a month, for the promise of Unconditional Love, wouldn’t you say? 

Your Heart knows who you are. Tell me what else knows who you are? Your brain? Your parents? Your thoughts? So why reside anywhere else? Why use all of these external teachings when the internal Light is within you. We all must connect with the light, no matter your path, to be fully enlightened. For how can we be enlightened when we don’t know ourselves as Love, which we can only know by diving into the Heart. So I say go directly to the source of who oh are instead of playing around with all of these techniques, and methods. Meditate on the Heart as I do, no more needs to be added to that experience.

If you dare. If you are looking for a feeling of Unconditonal Love. If you trust my words, and those of my tea chefs (yes, they make fine English Breakfast Tea), then let’s walk the path to the light right here and right now. No partial surrender, complete surrender. This is something which you can’t be loosy Goosy about, it must be final.

To say, from this moment forward I will stay in my heart, no more and no less. Trust in the Heart, trust in the Tea chefs. This is will be too straight forward, and direct, and easy and simple for you but within a very short amount of time, there will be no doubts left in the magic of this process, if you get past the first hour! 

How much longer? How many more lifetimes? How much more suffering until Love is the only option left for you?

I leave that to you. I know my answer, and it’s final, it’s done, it’s settled. 

I love helping people, and saying just the right words that they need to hear to transcend their current paradigm. But I am a very loving and generous person after all, I’ve always wanted other people happiness, even over my own. But as I am becoming more of a high consciousness spiritual coccreator of my reality I begin to see the mixed vibrations I am anchoring in what I choose to do daily. On here for example I often come because I think that without me people will suffer, when I have wisdom to change that whatever it may be. But it still compromises my own integrity, and so I want to start going on a purge in my life leave only inspiring, and exciting, and peaceful consciousness evolving activities in my life. I do the inner work in every second of the day, but I haven’t used my free will to reflect that in the outer anywhere near as much :) So it’s more of a list of things to give up than do but here is a few:

Give up any source of information that causes tension, stress, worry, fear etc. such as the news, television, most of YouTube, Facebook, podcasts, radio. Reading more books describing loving visions for this world, or some rather thought provoking philosophical works.

Im starting iyengar yoga at a yoga center near me to keep my body energetically and physically healthy. I’m also aiming to get a car so I can drive there without parents, and so I can go to the beach or in nature more often, or skiing.

Im committing to stop eating those little chocolate teddy bears, chocolate in general, and maintaining a healthy balanced diet like I have been. Also in terms of health I think I will get one of those kindle ink readers to be able to read more books, but still stay natural with the eyes at night.

Most importantly I have been staying in constant awareness of my chest rising and falling, which has brought unbelievable peace, oneness and connection that I never had before. This guides me to do new things, and I want to keep that very pure by leaving much of my life open to change, but while still finding a balance and doing these healthier and more peaceful activities. One of the things I had a while ago, and maybe you had, was other people’s voices and opinions in my head. From all the spiritual videos I watched I kept hearing thoughts telling me what I should do, or to worry about things that are out of my control like the suffering in the world. As soon as I turned off these voices my life is much improved, much more gentler, and contemplative. Of course I am ever grateful I spent months glued to my phone screen, it’s time to have a break. In fact I can honestly say that if the internet didn’t turn on again, I would know how to live an extraordinary life, I would know how to find Unconditonal Love, that’s a why I’m grateful for those months, even if they were not that peaceful. 

This is all about making my life reflect who I am. The heart will eventually guide me in every single moment as I begin to enter into these thoughtless states during the day. But until g trying that direct guidance, I can only do my best to have some activities and goals to work towards and do that help me feel joy. My life is quite empty if you look at it from outside, and I would say yes. But I would also say how grateful I am that reality took away all of my old friends, all of my sports, old habits, addictions so I had the space to completely change my life, and make things a complete reflection of who I am as Love. It’s a blessing that I am not trapped in some job, or feeling I need a low conscious group of friends for company; it’s nice that I’ve already said goodbye to all of that, leaving this space? Im sure you guys have experienced this too, where friends just disappear, or you are randomly told to leave your job. It’s life giving you a helping hand ?

So that’s an insight into my life. It is a challenge to reintegrate socially with people when I have “no life” but I also know that you need the experience of “no life” to have a “life”. And I know the new life I am creating now will just be amazing. Living from the Heart take courage for you start slipping on your sentences, you start wanting to not do old things, and you begin to not be able to communicate that well. It takes time to transition from human mind to God mind, practice, and faith in yourself.

Pretty much all of the time when I’m next to someone I don’t have any thoughts in my mind. So what do I say to them? This is what I mean, it takes adjustment to speak without thoughts.

So in conclusion there are many things I am not doing anymore in my life, that which causes tension, and doing more of that which brings peace. Here is one of those places that brings tension, but which I feel obliged to be; so I wanted to write this to say I may be on here not that much. It fills my head with other people’s challneges, and I’m too sensitive right now to be taking that on, at least not 40 posts a day. 

Much updates to come in regards to this in the next few months of how changing the outer in harmony with the inner; to do things for the love or curiosity of it is making me feel. It’s a deep transformation I’m in, and it’s something few have ever dared to do, so extra self-love and support is needed because I’m healing and purging as if there is no tomorrow! Again I’m sure you guys can very much relate.

I hope everyone can feel connected to life, find the love in their hearts, and change their outer lives too so it is more peaceful until you are guided solely by your heart and not your logical facilities.

May we all take this one step at a time, knowing we have years to live to achieve our goals. And for you to not worry about the things you can’t control such as the world hunger, it’s okay to look away and look after yourself you know. That is what helps more than worrying about it.

Im going now, I could write all day. 

Namaste everyone.

I have been doing lots of healing lately of my fears and doubts. And through this I’ve observed many amazing things about my mind, and behaviors.

Changing my diet was most effective not when I restricted myself, and used effort. When I anchored myself in the heart I started to became super conscious of how junk food effect my whole energy system, especially the mind, and naturally didn’t want it anymore. It reminds me of the saying that it’s effortless to be ourselves. In my journey the whole time I was looking for ways to optimize my life, going from one practice to another. Now one of those practices is Iyengar Yoga. Yet I can’t help thinking about yoga all day when I force myself to do it. This is one of the insights I came across. That all thoughts need to be let go of ultimately. When we allow the one thought to have our attention or be more important than others such as “I need to do yoga” the ego will keep giving us this thought and draw us in. And because of this, it is much easier to let go of all thoughts. Otherwise we will still be in ego most of the day, which is my experience precisely.

It’s effortless to be ourselves. I don’t need a thought to tell me what to do, I leave that entirely to the heart as best that I can, because I know that in there is where real happiness isn’t found, and worry is nowhere to be seen. A fun contemplation I had once was, “How can I be doubtful and fearful about the future or what action to take next and feel happy and peaceful at the same time?”. Interesting right! The ego projects so much doubt onto something that is always happy, our true selves, for no reason other than fearing change. The actual experience removes all fears and doubts because we can’t be afraid and happy at the same time :) 

Also in my life i am doing a candida cleanse and giving my face a herbal treatment by dr Christopher to remove acne scars. And that’s all. The rest I place upon Gods shoulders, as it was meant to be. The ego is not meant to guide us. 

As Ramana Maharshi said once, when we get on a train we don’t carry our luggage on our heads the whole trip, we put our luggage down and let the train carry it for us. The luggage is all of our fears about the future (thoughts), but the train already knows where it’s going, we just need to sit back, and watch the beautiful scenery out the window. We don’t know, but the train knows the future.

Another quote from the Maharshi is that we need only give up thoughts, we can keep everything else. In practice, Jesus is this challenging! But the challenge after a while becomes rewarding, and stopping the stories feels like putting down another 20 kilo bag of luggage on the train that we were carrying. At every turn life challenges me through people mostly to stay centered, and helps me release fears. It will bring up a fear in me through my Mum for example such as, “What are you doing with your life? University is coming soon. You need to do something to not be homeless”. Ahh that’s one of my favorites. It feels so good to hear something like that and just let that 1000 kilo fear pass through my awareness and be placed accordingly on the train. And I love this about life, how it makes me afraid, and how it’s tests me. It’s hard to stay in the heart already with my mind, but also with people it makes it next level, but also, it means lots of subconscious healing.

This is where I am. It is a process. The final step of it is happening right now which is letting go of all thoughts. There is no more for “me” to do, the rest is in the hands of the the Universe. There are so many questions inside of me wanting to be answered like, “Can I be awakened and be a mathematician if I can’t have thoughts?” and so on. This is another trap. The mind is like a tree, the questions are the leaves on it. When you answer a question it will grow another leave and so another question arises. The only sure way to answer all questions is to get the tree at the roots. 

When questions remain unanswered doubt and anxiety arise. This is a test and a healing taking place. When I stay centered, happiness will come, and then the fear goes, leaving peace. And the cycle continues when I lose focus on the heart, then fear comes, bringing with it other fears in the form of thoughts. Then I let go of these thoughts and surrender, feeling peace again. Sometimes the thoughts just come in breaking the peace at the times when I’m least prepared, and then i return to peace again.

As this process of healing takes place the times of peace increase, and the strength of the mind to let go of even the most important thought ever imaginable is increased. Where will this take me? Even that question brings up fears, and then I return to peace.

The only reality is peace. May I be able to reside in it. And even if I can’t reside in it, I will return to peace. Even in the most doubtful state I have learnt that we can return to peace with the power of intention.

I will return now to peace again. So long dormant stars of this world.

Edited by Solace