Cortex

Succubus Syndrome

17 posts in this topic

This is very interesting syndrome the idea that you can f**k with succubusses to me sounds  remarkable fascinating and interesting beyond any label of human perception and understanding 

Don't get me wrong I've had many sexual contacts through my life because I've always been pretty horny individual and I am this way to this day, but to me succubusses Is really a new level, read about it you can have experience with this stuff and in some way this can be really spiritual experience 

@Cortex Be careful what you wish for.

We had a guy on here who wanted to see hell, and he wasn't pleased when he found himself there.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You can meet one of these demons in our physical reality. They are called "BPD" women. Be careful what you wish for.

Ok I am always careful what I wish for, but think how great would it be to have sex with succubus how unique it would be, but I really need to watch out because sometimes when I think about this dark stuff so much I have very scary thoughts and feel really great fear for example I was walking around and felt special and was in my fantasies and then I said "I am a vessel for succubusses" and then so scary thought came to my mind I saw then an image of myself without eyes and without lips but smiling and having big smile, I felt panic attack for almost 10 seconds and then I stopt and started thinking positive thoughts again, but maybe I should really stop :D

@Cortex That's cause you're thinking with your dick.

It's not like that has ever gotten a man in troub... oh wait...

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

But I really want to experience this, it just must be experienced like enlightenment or mystical experience or psychedelic, this is just one of this experiences which just have to be experienced and I will try to do it, maybe while meditating I will start to visualise this even more than before, wish me luck :D

Edited by Cortex
Wish me luck

@Cortex This looks alluring to me as well. I find something intriguing with many forms of bizarre.

So you’re gonna spend your precious time on this instead of meditating? Why not just go fuck some hot prostitutes? Or go on a coke binge and then fuck all your wife’s friends?

^ this guy is like some zen troll that pops up every now and then to chastise you hahahha ignore the fool ;)

Edited by Sashaj
Zen troll can’t spell