Cortex

How To Tap Into Infinite Intelligence

6 posts in this topic

And how would it fell like, Like a Manic episode ? , or something like that but even extremely more powerful in terms of creativity etc 

A spiritual practice is never a bad place to start. 

As for the experience there is nothing I can say.

Edited by the dream

Its the most obvious and simple thing in the universe, you'll understand what i mean when it happens to you :)

B R E A T H E

Even though it's lower grade Infinite Intelligence, there you go.

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

"This insight was so shocking and jolting that I just kind of sat there awestruck silently just like traumatized honestly traumatized by this insight because you see if I designed myself I'm the only thing in existence there's no one I can turn to for help for assistance if I was I was completely alone it was like I was in the sort of infinite intelligence human being that exists so even if I ask somebody "hey am I going crazy? Now is this actually true?" what I'm saying here I couldn't really rely on their answer because I designed that person as well it's all just a dream that I engineered and it's absolutely crazy." - @Leo Gura

Thank you for expressing this perspective and allowing myself to feel just a little bit less alone in ones state of being. I am truly grateful for your ability to articulate your experience in the way you do as I find it uncanny how at ease I feel to hear your words that resemble the perspective I believe to have encountered along ones journey. 

I was just curious to ask you, what methods did you use to cope after this enlightening experience? For I believe to be feeling somewhat a bit out of water in terms of discovering where to flow from here and would be deeply grateful to read whatever information of support or guidance you may have to offer as it would be deeply appreciated. In addition, I was also curious to ask, what would be your thoughts on what may be useful to experiment from here. I am contemplating going to university to study the sciences however I am so imbued with what I have seen that I am uncertain if this is the right path.

Thank you for your consideration of this message Leo, it is much appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you soon with any information off support or guidance that you may wish to offer.

Take Care,

Kindest Regards,

Bea 

According to leo, infinite intelligence is the order and organization of the whole system.

The arrangement of planet earth is earth intelligence. Earth intelligence enables human intelligence.

Human brain's physical arrangement accounts for human intelligence.

Ant's body structure and behaviors are ant intelligence.

Your room's physical arrangement can make or break you.

Your computer's logical arrangements can affect your productivity a lot.

There's a lot of intelligence in the physical arrangements of clever death traps. We marvel at the intelligence that goes into death traps in movies.

The organization of a government is also intelligence.

Edited by CreamCat