Donald

Welome To The Real World- 5 Meo DTM Trip Report

11 posts in this topic

This was a complete mindfuck, a complete shattering of reality. After one month I'm still in AWE, still left jaw-dropped. Having said this... let's start.

The experience lasted 20-25 min because I smoked the dried venom of the Bufo Alvarius Toad, which I am assuming at this point you all know, contains 5-Meo DMT.      Just after 10 seconds, you are in WONDERLAND, BOOM! And what follows is MINDBLOWING.

Panic Attack- As I said 10 seconds, and you are gone. Right after losing control of my senses and being there for a while, I tried to gain back control. I was trying to "understand" what the fuck was going on and by not being able to do so, I panicked. It literally felt like dying from the inside. Fear, so much fear... and thought I will be stuck there. I felt like I had no choice, as in "I had no choice", no choice but to let go. 

Pure Bliss- After being able to surrender and get immersed in the experience I felt this VOID- Śūnyatā, this infinite energy cursing every cell of my body. This infinity, everything all at once. Going down the rabbit hole and realizing it has no fucking end.

As I was resting my head on to the mattress, felt completely merged with that damn thing. I think I will never be able to explain it but is something that needs no explanation whatsoever. After a while, I stood up and was looking at my hands. Looking at them in complete SHOCK. And I screamed, IT WAS NOT REAL. Like waking up from a dream and realizing it was a dream. I will never forget that moment. Here is a picture of how it felt... Welcome to the real world, Neo.neo2.jpg

(don't take the pick to literally)

By no means was a walk in the park. And by no means, I want to scare you. Just get ready to get your REALITY FUCKED.

Unconditional love-  After the effects started to fade and I started to gain control felt this LOVE and AWE all at once. After a while, I went outside and put my feet on the grass, touched the trees, looked at the ants in AWE. Looked at the sun like I never did before. Reality is a wonderland.

-Welcome to the new world.

You created it all, remember just before you were born, that place, that creation. Don't forget, its all a game, play play play, you created the game to have fun and explore yourself. There is only but you here tricking yourself ;)

B R E A T H E

@pluto Yes it’s a game,  yet you have to be dead serious about it;). And that’s what these experiences are for, to fuel your desire for truth. 

Great report, thanks.

5-meo-dmt experiences can vary depending on dose, mindset and setting. 

@Donald Sweet, it worked on ya :D

Help spread the word.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Donald said:

it’s a game,  yet you have to be dead