Faceless

No way, as way, to headlessness

136 posts in this topic

No way, as way, to headlessness

Only a head knows it is, only a head knows it is not. 

To know or not to know, only a head questions. 

Only a head seeks answers, and evades problems. 

Only a head escapes its own invented punishment to its own projected reward. 

Only a head has a point of view, opinion, perspective, only a head needs one. 

Only a head invents and fortifies the continuity of the space between here and there, (subject-object). 

Time as ‘the i’ invents the space between that which is infinite(whole). 

What a way to utilize freedom when there is the possibility and the luxury of leisure.

To sit or to walk, without absolutely any movement of identification. No movement of imagination, no movement of time as the i who is separate from THE HAPPENING. One holistic movement/non-movement of beauty and joy which is timelessness. One dynamic-stillness which is empty, yet immense.  

But how does this come about?

A partial explanation of how this mysterious happening comes about...

As the mind tries to capture the immensity of this phenomenon, it soon finds that any movement of mind to recall the event reduces the actual essence the occurrence itself. The minds capacity being finite can never express the actuality of the actuality. Nor can it really remember as there was not an entity recording in the first place. What I know after some some time investigating this movement of (dynamic stillness), which seems to be both movement and non-movement simultaneously, as strange as that may seem. 

In this actualized sustained passive attention, being (non exclusive), to all movement of the self-thought; there is a cessation of all positive-negative movement of volitional pursuit. Non-reaction, non-response; not to accept, or condemn, any feeling or thoughts as they arises. To let thought-feelings die on there own without introducing incomplete action as the i who controls, suppresses, and restrains. Complete negation and cessation of all fragmented action influenced by the false notion of division, as the i distinct from thought, others, and the entire happening itself. In this awareness there is not just whole undivided attention of thought-self, but also attention to all surroundings, (THE HAPPENING), in its entirety. Attention so entire that ‘the i’ who attends is totally vacant. 

With this total passive awareness there is no movement of registration, which then allows for an absence of recollection, in which there is no content to project itself as a veil over the next moment of now. With this comes a suspension of identification, as in No (i), time. Absolutely no static content of the self and it’s accumulation, being imprinted and carried over onto each dynamic now. With this passive awareness empty of (volition-desire), is an immeasurable beauty and mysteriousness that cannot ever fully expresses in words,(measure). 

There is an obviousness to this indeed. In order to see WHAT IS, “the i” with all its accumulation, being limitated and narrow must end. 

It’s apparent that there is not a ‘way or how to’ when it comes to the loosing of ones head. Any method, system, routine, or any other mechanical means to loose ones head implies volition-will, strife, and this perpetual desire to attain a projected goal in time. This movement of thought as the i seeking security in its own movement, is the very reinforcement of the veil of the conditioned consciousness itself. Only positive-negative movement of the i functions in such a pattern. 

When it comes down to it, this a question of whether or not (experience, knowledge, memory), as the i, can ‘actually’ cease to operate now. Then there can be an unconditioned seeing, void of the mechanical impulse to forecast and anticipate what may come in time. Ultimately implying that all fear-time-thought, (accumulation-projection) must cease to manifest itself. A sustained movement of non-conditioned movement of action-reaction, which is in essence, the movement of the self. 

Edited by Faceless

@Faceless Thank you for this post!

16 minutes ago, Faceless said:

What I know after some some time investigating this movement of (dynamic stillness), which seems to be both movement and non-movement simultaneously, as strange as that may seem. 

Very good. Very, very good!!!

Here are some questions for you to contemplate (innerly, or here on the forum).

Is there duality between fragmentation and wholeness?
Is there a non-volition movement away from fragmentation towards wholeness?
Is wholeness attractive and fragmentation repulsive?

( ^^^^^^ these are actually the same question)

16 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Is there a difference between [yes or no] and [neither yes nor no]?

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Faceless Can we observe that time implies [yes or no] and timelessness 'sees' the third option?
What is the difference between [yes or no] and the third option?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

7 minutes ago, tsuki said:

??

7 minutes ago, tsuki said:

( ^^^^^^ these are actually the same question)

23 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Is there a difference between [yes or no] and [neither yes nor no]?

If you read this again carefully, it is apparent, friend. :)

Those questions are answered with the actual cessation of a head, (experience, knowledge, memory). 

Edited by Faceless

@Faceless @tsuki

I love the FacelessTsuki combo

half of their stuff flies over my head but i know these two are going at it on a much much deeper level

keep doing your thing! much advanced versions of current me.

one day (or night) i will be where you are - or may even surpass you two :P 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Faceless What is the third option to yes and no?
There is yes, there is no, and there is X. What is X?
Inquire into the nature of X.

Awesome post. 

The mind can only know it's own creation (inventions) .

1 hour ago, Faceless said:

Those questions are answered with the actual cessation of a head, (experience, knowledge, memory). 

@Faceless I am not asking these questions to know the answer, as the answer cannot be known.
I am asking them to point something out to you.

What is neither [yes], nor [no], and yet it feels as if it is both [yes] and [no] at the same time?

Edited by tsuki

2 hours ago, SoonHei said:

much advanced versions of current me.

one day (or night) i will be where you are

Only a head measures, compares, anticipates. 

Only a head inhibits what is already inherent in (THE HAPPENING), in and of itself. 

Advancement implies cultivation of time. What is unknown is not found in time, but actualized with that which is unbound by time. 

Advancement implies cultivated “knowing-doing”, through means of ambition, will, and a search for attainment. A continuous cultivation of theory, conceptualization, ideation. A dependence on (experience, knowledge, memory), as the i who seeks an answer to questions, it itself has invented in its search for certainty. All this implies an attachment, clinging to the known, which is one and the same movement as dependence on the continuity and sustainment of self-thought, (Self perpetuation). 

Here is the good news @SoonHei??, headlessness is not the result of gradual progression,(time). It has nothing to do with being advanced. Personally, I am not advanced, nor do I want to be, thank god. ?...

To be headless implies the lowest level of being. Of course being unbound by measure, the lowest level doesn’t take second, third, or even forth place by any means. On the contrary, water that seeks the lowest level, so does that of timeless BE-ing, which is sacred. 

Question is can this movement of time seeking security in its own movement end? 

Only a head seeks to advance, progress, cultivate, and grow. Cultivation has its place as a function in practical matters, but when it comes to the actualization of headlessness, which implies ULTIMATE FREEDOM, cultivation-time, has no place what so ever. 

Freedom is now, or it is never, and only in freedom is there a possibility for ones head to go missing. 

Freedom without compulsion; being a programed motive influenced by the fear of punishment,(continual uncertainty-impermanence), in which that reactionary movement seeks security in the attainment of a reward. An example of time perpetually seeking shelter in its own movement of time, like a self fulfilling prophecy. 

The only requirement is holistic seeing; seeing the fact that no way, as way, is the only non-way  to commune with that which is unlimited, vast, and immeasurable. 

Another we can ask ourselves is; is advancement, cultivation, and progression necessary when it comes to living without limitation? As those three, being actually one and the same movement of time,(psychological becoming or not becoming), is incomplete action circumscribed in and of itself. 

Edited by Faceless

51 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Faceless I am not asking these questions to know the answer, as the answer cannot be known.

What is neither [yes], nor [no], and yet it feels as if it is both [yes] and [no] at the same time?

I'm not sure if I'm following but let's use another example like desire and fear.  In the duality of mind, there's fear vs. desire.  They're discrete opposites (like "yes" and "no" are in mind).  But in unconditional awareness, the movement of desire and fear is unitary --- they're one and the same movement (of thought-self).  So you could say at that level of awareness, it can't be labelled as fear or desire, and yet somehow it is both simultaneously --- as if the original distinction between the two completely dissolved.

55 minutes ago, tsuki said:

I understand my friend, but when this ending of the veil is actualized, no pointing is any longer necessary. 

If this has been actualized in ones daily life, there is no need for a pointer. 

Only those who actualize this will see the whole of that in my original post. 

I appreciate your pointer never the less my friend. Rather generous of you indeed.??

Edited by Faceless

16 minutes ago, robdl said:

I'm not sure if I'm following but let's use another example like desire and fear.  In the duality of mind, there's fear vs. desire.  They're discrete opposites (like "yes" and "no" are in mind).  But in unconditional awareness, the movement of desire and fear is unitary --- they're one and the same movement (of thought-self).  So you could say at that level of awareness, it can't be labelled as fear or desire, and yet somehow it is both simultaneously --- as if the original distinction between the two completely dissolved.

Relatively,when there is yes to one thing, at the same time there is the creation of no to something else.
As soon as one action is made,it's opposite is made along with it.
In this,they are not seen as separate,but as one movement without differentiation.

Edited by who chit

10 minutes ago, robdl said:

Indeed:)

2 minutes ago, who chit said:

Relatively,when there is yes to one thing, at the same time there is the creation of no of something else.
As soon as one action is made,it's opposite is made along with it.
In this,they are not seen as separate,but as one movement without differentiation.

Can we go into a concrete example?

To seek/(say yes) to companionship may simultaneously along with it be an escape/(say no) from isolation, loneliness.   The seeking and escaping are just one undifferentiated movement. That would seem to illustrate what you're saying.   

the trick is knowing that the very moment you perceived enlightenment it is your mind that followed you and immediately played along 

so you end up believing your mind made the discovery so your mind will get you there by consequence

a ray of light, of truth shining through

what Faceless says is very intesting, the best way to get through the mind is understand the absolute futility of thoughts that have no relevance on what is, which he showcases marvelously

once you have lost belief in your own thoughts, the clouds clear up so easily, heaven shines through

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

2 minutes ago, robdl said:

Can we go into a concrete example?

To seek/(say yes) to companionship may simultaneously along with it be an escape/(say no) from isolation, loneliness.   The seeking and escaping are just one undifferentiated movement. That would seem to illustrate what you're saying.   

Exactly.
In desire there is aversion. In aversion there is desire.

Edited by who chit

2 hours ago, tsuki said:

@Faceless Thank you for this post!

Here are some questions for you to contemplate (innerly, or here on the forum).

Can there be wholeness without fragmentation? And if all is one, right here and now, it doesn't really matter if it is fragmented or whole. It is as it is, and applying any kind of idea to what is brings one further from the truth, as the truth is here and now. How can I be grounded in what is, when I create non-existent problems with non-existent solutions and spiral into interpretations of mind. I am everything, so there is no need to chase after myself, as I always flee when I am chased, or capture myself in a box of ideas, as I want to be free to be as I am. The here and now is fine, so best to let it be. 

1 minute ago, Arkandeus said:

the trick is knowing that the very moment you perceived enlightenment it is your mind that followed you and immediately played along 

so you end up believing your mind made the discovery so your mind will get you there by consequence

a ray of light, of truth shining through

what Faceless says is very intesting, the best way to get through the mind is understand the absolute futility of thoughts that have no relevance on what is, which he showcases marvelously

once you have lost belief in your own thoughts, the clouds clear up so easily, heaven shines through

Seeing-understanding thought(self), rather than projecting non-dual concepts about ultimate reality, and the mind self-deceptively finding security in these concepts, taking these concepts for truth --- which is a common trap.

6 minutes ago, who chit said:

Exactly.
In desire there is aversion. In aversion there is desire.

Aversion/escape: movement away from "what-is."

Desire/seeking: movement away from "what-is."

To seek is to escape and to escape is to seek.

Edited by robdl