Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cortex

What do I have to do to develop paranormal abilities

10 posts in this topic

Do I have to meditate 24/7, do I have to become enlightened ? I was meditating now for over 3 months for over 20 minutes, I know that this time periot and just 3 months of meditation has nothing to do with advanced levels of paranormal abilities, but this is good beginning, but I am so extremely curious about having mystical experiences especially this paranormal abilities that just tell me what to do and I'll do it to have them, I've also started yoga training and do it for great length of time also, but if someone know how to develop this paranormal abilities as quick as possible and know how to do it then share your knowledge about it 

dude youve posted the same topic like 10 times, go read some Crowley maybe?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

5 minutes ago, Cortex said:

paranormal abilities as quick as possible

Forget about paranormal abilities, you can't grow into a meditator, if you are in a hurry. 

7 minutes ago, Cortex said:

20 minutes

What are you going to do in the remaining twenty-three hours and forty minutes?

There are days when I can meditate more than 1 hour 

have the right goal

the atoms of reality vibrate with love, if you can feel how you would use such abilities for pure love you will develop them a hundred times faster

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

20 minutes ago, Cortex said:

as quick as possible

There are no shortcuts. Patience is the only way.

you have to let go of the part of yourself that wants it in order to get it lol 

40 minutes ago, isabel said:

you have to let go of the part of yourself that wants it in order to get it lol 

quite indeed, powers are not an end of their own, they are not a goal, they are a means to support our journey, ourselves, our loved ones

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

They will come when you stop looking for them. How can they enter you when you are already full of ideas about normal and mystical? The word mystic and paranormal implies that it lies outside of the normal/reality of that observer/experiencer, so it can never be found inside the boundaries of your reality. When you let the energy flow through you it will empty your cup and make room for that which was hidden to the 'I' that you were before. Do you find stillness in your meditation? Meditation can take many forms, and it does not require physical stillness as much as it is a stillness in whatever motion is here and now. 

Ok those are pretty good advices maybe not purely technical like rituals etc but nevertheless great advices