Preetom

What Are 'We' Really Doing?

30 posts in this topic

On 9.8.2018 at 2:54 PM, Rinne said:

@Azrael Would you say* RASA brought you to that level of enlightenment?

Never got RASA in my life. Got other transmissions. Also, I got transmissions when I was already uncontracted. The transmissions just unctronacted me a lot more. There is depth to all of this that can be explored. So yeah, the transmissions helped a lot to permantently uncontract me.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

6 hours ago, Azrael said:

Got other transmissions.

What are these other transmissions?

13 hours ago, Rinne said:

watermelon therapy xD 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

18 hours ago, Preetom said:

watermelon therapy xD 

: D

X D

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

Most people simply think that all this nonduality/Truth stuff is bs. Especially all scientists. And maybe they are right. Maybe that's why there isn't much progress going on in this stuff.

Science till has no clue what was discovered thousands of years ago. And they consider themselves Cutting edge and infallible lol

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

3 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

There's only awareness..

:)

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

On 8/9/2018 at 2:39 PM, MarkusSweden said:

@Preetom We will always be in the cave when it comes to truth, nothing happened to humanity as a whole when a small proportion already 3000 years ago find out about absolute truth and that infinite consciousness is the only 'substance' of reality. 

Maybe 'we' formulated a coherent 'consciousness only model' already 5000 years ago. 

Also, nothing happened to humanity regarding truth during this early stages of information age, with internet. If something big happens, it always happens early on in a new era/technology. Jimi Hendrix will always be the greatest virtuous ever to play the electric guitar, which was a new instrument at his time. Silly example, but you get it. Rupert Spira is probably the greatest of them all to explain truth to newbies and scientific minded, yet he has like 10k viewers on average to his channel.  

So, if humanity as a whole were open to truth, something of a big shift in consciousness would have happened by now. Just take a look at this forum, we are not even 50 frequently active members, yet this is the only forum with decent kind of traffic. Crazy how uncurious humanity is. 

When I go to a soccer game in Norrkoping, Sweden's 10th largest city with 140k citizens to see my local club win games, there are at least 10.000 people in the crowd to watch the game. 10k out of 140k is pretty good, like 7%. 

Compare that to the 50 active members here out of the whole worlds population. Everyone on the planet with access to internet find Leo on youtube and the forum if they are interested in the subjects we discuss here. Humanity is almost immune to truth. Which is so weird, because it leads to such a great joy and happiness. Why people not want truth to become liberated from their mind-prison is beyond my understanding. 

Also, Leo quoted Terence McKenna yesterday saying: 'Psychedelics don't work on stupid people' and @Leo Gura also added: 'There is no cure for close minded people. That's true.

Humanity is bound to be blind as a whole. A tiny subset of humanity will have this knowledge though, but for what good other then their own well being? Because they will not be able to save the world from suffering, although, it's frustrating, because theoretically it would be the easiest thing ever to change the world if people were adaptive. We could end fear and suffering and have a loving world in just a few days. But only theoretically, as you know, the wise people never govern anything, it's the masters that governs the wise once, and that's how it always will be. 

Love has no place in society, wisdom is thrown in jail and peace is turned away from the door. But at least we can have all of that in our hearts and share it with the open ones.  

@MarkusSweden I think that whether people even know about the existence of Enlightenment has to do with the fact that even to know about it is a long path; not to mention that for Enlightenment to happen it takes even longer, maybe years or decades. 

Maybe it will be more clear if I explain what makes me think that, which is my personal experience:

I was in High School and I needed to decide what to study. I was like: "okay, so I have a great life and all, but now I have to decide what to do with it. What do I do with my life? What is the meaning of life?" The search for the meaning of life was long and not clear (there were several answers, all of which made sense when seen from a specific perspective), and the answer that satisfied me best was that the meaning of life was to just follow happiness, enjoy every little moment and detail of life. This led me to this philosophy called Epicureanism, which is about looking to attain the greatest happiness in the long run. This in turn led me to Buddhist philosophy, because what it said made me think that pleasure leads to pain (because we will always want more of it), and also because it finally answered my question about the meaning of life with a very simple answer. It explained with the Parable of the Poisoned Arrow that the answer to such a question is irrelevant to the living of our life.

Only Buddhist philosophy led me to even know about the existence of Enlightenment, the path was long. And for Enlightenment to happen (to "me") it will probably take much longer. I think that most people (if not all?) here have got through a long path in order to even know about the existence of Enlightenment, and those who have attained it have went through an even longer path in order to attain it. 

Couple this fact with the fact that we live in a fast-paced world, where only profit matters (Enlightened people have no reason to search for profit, so they don't matter, right?), where everyone talks but only a few listen (Enlightened people have no reason to show off what they have achieved, so they don't matter, right?), and where advertisements make a good use of people's desire to want more and better things (and thus would not profit if the majority if people was Enlightened).

However, I AM optimistic about the fact that it is very probable that humanity will become way more aware about Enlightenment one day, considering the fact that we humans always go forward and use technology as a tool in order to progress forward, and history as building blocks on which each new progress rises, in order not to repeat the same mistakes again (something which is not always achieved).

Today, people are guided by greed (wanting more money, better friends, a dream job, etc.), which is only a reflection of our inner instinct of improving our odds to survive. However, when people realize that we are just a bunch of elements gathered together, that there is no "I", that we never die and never are truly born, but that instead the only thing that happens is that the elements recombine, then we will see the senseless truth of all of it. 

By the way, how do you imagine a world where everyone was Enlightened? It confuses me that you say that there will be no wars and conflicts but only peace, because other people say that you still get angry and such when Enlightened. 

On 11.8.2018 at 7:53 PM, Rinne said:

Actually, I think I cannot talk about that here (not in public and not on PM). I've been thrown out of the forum once by Leo for talking about it and now I'm striked for that. I tend to be very elaborate in my descriptions and I tend to not give a fuck whether other people like that or not. This topic includes a human being that Leo doesn't like, so he asked me to not talk about it, which I conform too.

That's why I can't talk about it. The transmission I got comes from the "prohibited" person and further details would be inseparable from his teachings etc.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.