Chrissy j

How to use the law of attraction effectively? (And metaphysical implications)

5 posts in this topic

I feel when I force myself to think a certain way I avoid my true beleifs and feelings. Like I’m lying to myself and just pushing all my negative emotions and thoughts under the rug. I also feel the law of attraction can be a big hindrance due to spiritual bypassing.Wouldn’t it be better to not worry about positive thinking and instead just work on your limiting beleifs or raise your awareness to enlightenment? And always being honest with yourself? And the law of attraction would be: once you change your beleifs or let them go, you automatically attract these things. Also how does enlightenment affect the law of attraction? Can you use your god consciousness for the law of attraction? How would that work? And what are the metaphysical aspects of the law of attraction (how does it fit into the bigger picture?)

@Chrissy j You’ve never not been using your focus. Maybe you just haven’t noticed how it’s working enough to be inspired to master it. With nothing more than making choices, you’ve accessed whatever device you’re using...the miracle that is the internet....this most amazing forum - perfect for everything you want to know or achieve, or express about what you want in this story. If you want to, you can stop focusing on these things (below) and only focus on what you want, and that’s what will be. To experience other than what you’re focusing on, is impossible. 

...force myself to think a certain way...avoid my true beliefs and feelings...lying to myself....pushing all my negative emotions and thoughts....a big hindrance....spiritual bypassing...worry about positive thinking....work on limiting beliefs....use your God consciousness....metaphysical aspects....law of attraction...bigger picture....

Nobody says have any of that in your head. Except you. Nobody says repeat it. Except you.  I bet if you just focused on what you want, without all that negation of it, you’d be in touch with your true feelings, you’d have positive thoughts & emotions, you’d feel very free, you’d be highly effective & successful at everything you do, you’d enjoy spiritual accessing, you’d be raising your awareness and enlightened, while being completely honest with yourself, and your amount of consciousness would feel like a perfect fit. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Chrissy j For me, the personality structure runs deep. Being aware and letting go of beliefs has been part of the process, yet it goes deeper. Emotions run deeper than beliefs. I’ve found it helpful to learn/understand my conditioned mind-body

@Chrissy j loa is a law like gravity, not a tool to use. 

To learn to move through life with this principle is to learn the art of allowance. 

Create your purpose Or find what has been created for you. 

Serve something more than your ego and everything will fall into place. 

Abraham hicks is a great teacher of loa. 

Spirituality 101, spirituality 2.0, spirituality 3.0 and concious creation videos of teal Swan on yt will enlighten you. I assure you!!!