Cortex

"To be alive is to be selfish"

41 posts in this topic

@Ero I understand what you're saying. Currently my paradigm is I am literally perceiving reality as this field of oscillation. As in this is what i seen. There is obviously no seperation - It is this happening, this movement or dance so to speak. I have no issue with noduality, i clearly experince this at every second. The confusion that was had was all of the posts saying "enlightened person would do x. etc. or when spiral dynamics get thrown into the mix an all this talk of love and green thinking blah blah. it seems to muddy what i could actually realize with confusion.

@Ero no i see a field, i dont see any people with egos, im saying thats what people on this forum are saying which is confusing me. people on this forum say "oh ego this ego that". Or "an enlightened person thinks this or that or is at stage turquoise im saying i only see an osscilaitng field of vibration as "reality" - wtf is an ego im confused now.

Edited by 11modal11

what im seeings seems a lot closer to "god mode". Nothing I think seems like "stage turquoise" these thoughts are those of a selfish asshole lmao.

to be most accurate i percieve no things or people only this field densifying as "people or things" like i literally see this

@Ero if your saying it has literally nothing to do with thinking and has to do with breaking reality down then i understand. that is not what most people say esp. on this particular forum.

8 minutes ago, 11modal11 said:

@Ero no i see a field, i dont see any people with egos, im saying thats what people on this forum are saying which is confusing me. people on this forum say "oh ego this ego that". Or "an enlightened person thinks this or that or is at stage turquoise im saying i only see an osscilaitng field of vibration as "reality" - wtf is an ego im confused now.

Fuck other people, just believe in yourself. Trust yourself. Be yourself

You're not human, you're the universe

@Ero i dont know really what a paradigm is lol. here i think what the confusion is, is that my perception is one way but my thinking is very different. so what im perciving is this field of osscilation, but i dont feel like a "good person" in any sese i dont even feel that i am really a person anymore.  but a lot of the posts on here are baout being a "better person" and people tie that in with enlightment so noe i am confused as to what that is. id say i feel like a "concentration"

or even more clearly, i shift in an out of engaging with the world more like a person but when i choose to engange as a person my engagement is very selfish. i studied a lot of bentinho massaro for a year and practice what he calls true simultaneity, so while ultimately i see reality as this field, then i go back into person world consciousness, but my person is very...douchey.. lol

@Ero wait thats why im confused. "Lower consciousness state" what does this have to do with enlightenment? This is what im asking essentially almost in a nutshell. Even if I perceive nonduality everything is ultimately anextension of self, but why would that place limits on how i engage with it?

if anyhting this stuff has made me more psychopathic to an avg joe, beacuse acknowledging nonduality - i just want to freely play around with this field and manipulate it as self extension jsut like on my body i wanted to manipulate it to grow muscles or change hair color or somehting

Edited by 11modal11

@Ero also im saying that any "paradigm" of  thinking i could do could not keep up with the paradigm im "percieving" if that makes sense

13 hours ago, 11modal11 said:

@Ero also im saying that any "paradigm" of  thinking i could do could not keep up with the paradigm im "percieving" if that makes sense

In reality enlightenment cannot be put into words. I may tell you what enlightenment is not:

- a state,

- a superpower,

- a feeling,

- a mystical vision,

- a nihilistic, uncaring view,

- an opinion,

- a belief.

"I" am on a path myself, so I have no idea what enlightenment truly means. However - in layman's terms - it is a shift in perspective. You no longer associate yourself with anything - you ARE everything.

See it as just being a screen. You are a screen. When the movie plays (life) the screen changes but is not affected by the movie. Actors come and go, drama happens, great things happen, some tragedies. Then the movie ends. Screen stays the same all the time. Screen is one with the movie but is not attaching to anything in the movie itself. It knows that all of it is just an illusion. This analogy was presented many times by Rupert Spira and for me is very simple and insightful.

I would suggest just abandoning overthinking and enjoying silence. You can't figure out what TRULY enlightenment is with thought. Thought uses concepts. Enlightenment is something much, much deeper. Sending love!

@11modal11 Who are you asking all these questions to, while “you’re enlightened and nondual”? How is it you still believe in objective answers, in nonduality?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Off topic - It will be hilarious to finally see everything as one and the futile attempt to ask yourself how it is to be yourself :D

14 minutes ago, Ero said:

Sorry, I can't compose for some reason a new message. 

@nethernalbeing I tried to provoke him (modal) to see the inconsistencies. I know generally it is a futile, because of how engraved we're normally with our paradigms, yet it has helped me- I mean I have debated heatedly , but later I was able to contemplate through and actually accept the inconsistencies that I projected. That makes me breakthrough to the source(aka the experience). If there's any chance he would do that I'm down to intellectually debate. I've noticed that this is normally the way for excessive thinkers and believe me, I'm a stoic or monk-like purely to balance. This in the end actually gives amazing insights on the matter. It's like I can then see all the ramifications for a certain assumption(that I had)

Any way - which helps to dissolve the layers of illusion - is alright with me. It's best to allow what helps. We are only trying to help and my last comment serves only as an off topic observation. I really appreciate your insight my friend.

14 minutes ago, Ero said:

Do you find it easy only to breakthrough with the experience? 

Balance is very useful. Our minds like to objectify the world and debates bring us closer to dissolving the small, illusory self through understanding.

As you very wisely stated - it gives you insights on the matter - and - coupled with silence, meditation, inquiry and prayer - makes for a wonderful merging into the source.

"I" find "myself" to be the same - monk-like type lately. Some breakthroughs brought me there.

I also understand that over-thinkers need to be approached differently. Awesome! Sending love!

Edited by nethernalbeing

@Cortex Yes enjoy life! It's meant to be enjoyed. Just don't fall into the trap of avoiding lifes hardships because they will cause you to grow.

The idea of enlightenment is not enlightened.