Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoonHei

Going Meta-Reality?

11 posts in this topic

Just a thought I had while listening to some Tom Campbell content...

To @Leo Gura and
to those who have had the full breakthrough experience like Leo has, is it possible that there is a "reality" outside of this one in which we exist BUT we have no way of confirming it or knowing about it? we can just make an inference about it?

It is often said that "there is no where to go" or "any space beyond a certain boundary, would also exist in reality itself"

sure, but for understanding's sake, just picture all of the reality in a closed system, in which all is contained - when we become IT, the God-Mode consciousness we cannot know ourselves, we can only know objects... what is there to say that what we also cannot know is what maybe beyond us, even at that God-Mode level?

an outside system which contains all of that we can access and experience including the "direct-experience" of non-duality being contained into it. the oneness, contained into it

i am sure those who have had the glimpse/breakthrough maybe able to see the flaw in my question or the answer right away... i don't yet see it, hence why i am asking the question. 

and mainly, questioning the possibility of this being the case

even a "we cannot say for certain" or "we can't know for sure" answer would be very shocking IMO. :) 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Absolute Infinity has no opposite. It is total. It already includes an infinite number of other realities.

There is no "more" than Absolute Infinity.

Like so:

Anything you can think of (and everything you can't) is already accounted for by Absolute Infinity.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura wow

thank you Leo for this

i have seen this video once back in the early youtube days. never saw it again... dont recall how i had stumbled upon it back then.. maybe due to my physics and science / space / infinty's passion back then too (that's how i found your btw - any guesses which video???    absolute infinity part 1 / 2 <3)

anyhow, wow, thanks. seeing it again now, i get it - having seen your content and other  videos. this was a good close loop. and answers the question. 

thank you Leo

i know we are all eternal, but I hope this Leo form whom i can see / view in my consiouness figures out how to be immortal IN FORM :P 

god bless you Leo sir :) 

Love Is The Answer

That's the shortest way to glimpse for me.

To think about where does all the reality come from. Not only this certain universe, but all possible universes.

And snap! Nothing hits you in the face.

@SoonHei What is the limit to which this illusion of yours will continue attempting to convince you it’s real? How honest are you in terms of “your path”? How far would you go to know The Truth? - Will you go beyond where anyone has gone? Wouldn’t you obviously need to, to realize nonduality?

” is it possible that there is a "reality" outside of this one”

Consider, you just asked that question, a question about the nature of Self & Illusion, and quite easily accepted an answer from your own maya, which of course, this response is as well. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm thank you for the reply.

I truly am unsure if I am quite ready to pursue this in its entirety. I know this is something that I DO WANT. but I defer this for myself... I keep telling my self, I want this after X... or once I have done such and such, then I will pursue it.

But pursue it and head-on, I want to and I will.

Also, as I wrote that, a very brief moment zipped by in my head in thinking that there will always be a next checkpoint which I'd want to cross before pursuing it. But I am now telling myself that at least I will be in a better position to grasp it and absorb it / live with the finding or the dark night of the soul episode...

And now as I wrote this, the teachings about the Ego playing the tricks to maintain the illusion is zipping in my mind.

I guess this is what all the sages and a lot of you here carefully and consistently point to... that it will all occur HERE AND NOW. Don't project this.

I will sit with this for a little while now.

I love how once our level of consciousness is raised we are able to "pause and notice" a certain behavior or our thoughts in action.

Love Is The Answer

5 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

I truly am unsure if I am quite ready to pursue this in its entirety. I know this is something that I DO WANT. but I defer this for myself... I keep telling my self, I want this after X... or once I have done such and such, then I will pursue it.

@SoonHei What does it matter whether you want something or not? Do you also want to want? No, but the wanting is still there.
If you can want without wanting to want, then why do you need to want to do something else?
Wanting is groundless. You are being pulled left and right by the forces you are yet to recognize.

After you recognize them - all you have to do is own up to them.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki

45 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Wanting is groundless.

hmmm wow. I am sure it is. I just haven't seen through it yet.

I thought about what you wrote and this is what my mind spat back at me.

If i want money, it is because I want to be able to buy whatever I want or have freedom so that I don't have to work

The want is there without wanting yes, but if i investigate the want, i see the reason for the want... thereby, giving it a ground - instead of it being groundless.

as i said, i am sure wanting is indeed groundless as you say. could you advise me as to how I can see through this reasoning which my mind gives me.

25 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@SoonHei You’re the most beautiful thing.

@Nahm I am you <3 

Love Is The Answer

10 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

as i said, i am sure wanting is indeed groundless as you say. could you advise me as to how I can see through this reasoning which my mind gives me.

@SoonHei Reasoning is not something you should reject.
Why don't you follow every single why the mind gives you and see if you can really ground it in anything?
Notice that you can always ask why, but sometimes you won't be able to give an answer.
Notice that sometimes reasons go in circles, as in A->B->C->D->E->...->A->B.

Do not take my word for it. You have to see for yourself.
Neither trust me, nor do not trust me. Keep an open mind and investigate.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

6 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Notice that sometimes reasons go in circles, as in A->B->C->D->E->...->A->B

this is a good one

thank you. investigation is certainly underway @tsuki :)

God Bless <3

Love Is The Answer